chapter 12☁︎︎

heyy guys! here is the twelfth chapter! teehee<3
song- Feel Something
start it now hehe!!😇
...
CHAPTER 11
...
(pretend the boy is blake)

liked by CharliDamelio and 305,427 others PaisleyHendricks GAINZZZZ

PaisleyHendricks GAINZZZZ... i think the boys are rubbing off on me🙈🤍 BlakeGray and photo creds
go to joshrichards

load comments...^

BlakeGray- GAINZ WITH THE BOIS😗
| PaisleyHendricks- faxs😃

Blake.and.Amelie- umm what about Amelie? Paisley is a home-wrecker❤️
| PaisleyHendricks- uhm no❤️

CharliDamelio- SO CUTE BEBE! now come see me😐👍🏼
| PaisleyHendricks- like literally send me the addy🙈

EllaJune- i miss u😭✋🏼
| PaisleyHendricks- CALL ME!!
load 15,027 other comments...^
...

me and charli planned to meet up later tonight. i am sleeping over there so i decided to just pack my bag now.

i also had to do some school. i was sitting in my bed when blake came in and set up a tiktok.

the lyrics had 'cause ya looking for a boyfriend' and i just glared at him.

at the end you see me say 'stopp blake!' after the tiktok he jumped next to me and asked, "what are you doing?"

"school" i replied. he cuddled into my side playing on his phone as i did my math work. after ten minutes i said, "some fan called me a home-wrecker today." he literally started to laugh so hard.

"your kidding?!" he said still laughing.

"they said it's was about a girl named Amelie." i continued.

"her?! we broke up like 2 months ago!" he said while placing his hand onto my thigh. i just replied with an 'okay.'

after about two hours of school i finally finished. blake fell asleep so we didn't talk much. but it was ok, vinnie did come in asking about the work and i helped him.

it was now 4:21 and i was going over to charli's at 5:00. i decided to get up to go. blake was now downstairs and i could hear all the guys being hype. i grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

"see ya tomorrow guys! i am going to charli's." i yelled while opening the front door. as i was walking i heard someone behind me. i gotta admit, i was hoping for blake but it was josh.

"the boys were wondering if you needed a ride. and i am free so i can give you one." he said.

"yeah thanks josh!" i said. he showed me to his car and drove off. we stopped and starbucks which was a mistake because the hollywood fix guy was there, i think his name is fletcher.

"hey guys!" fletcher said. i picked up my cup and awkwardly smiled.

"hi fletcher." josh said grabbing his.

"so are you two on a date?" fletcher questioned. i laughed silently as i looked down.

"um no we're not. he offered to drive me to charli's house." i replied.

"cool cool. well have fun!" fletcher said while filming us as we walked to josh's car.

"yay! paisley was in her first hollywood fix video!" josh cheered once we pulled away. after ten minutes of singing to the songs josh was playing, we arrived at the damelio's house.

"thanks josh" i said hugging him over the console.

"anytime. i can pick you up tomorrow if you want." he offered.

"yeah that'd be nice! i'll tell you when to come." i say as i hope down and grab my bag. i wave once i am walking off. i knock on the front door and i am greeted by a smiling charli.
...

hehehes that's the chapter!! hope y'all enjoyed! i am liking this book a lot and i hope y'all like it too! chile anyways-. (600 words) !!