chapter 18☁︎︎

hey guys!! here is the eighteenth chapter! teehee<3
song- Someone To You
...
CHAPTER 18
...

     i woke up around 8:21 to the sun shining through the windows. i heard the shower running and blake was gone.

i just assumed it was him so i went back to bed for a little. i woke up ten minutes later, i got up and unplugged my phone charger. i turned around to a shirtless vinnie in grey sweats.

"morning vin." i said in a morning voice.

"morning." he replied. i opened the door and he said, "sorry about last night."

"no its okay, i promise!" i smiled. i walked into the kitchen and opened the pantry. i grabbed some granola. then i walked over to the fridge and got yogurt and fruit.

josh and noah were sitting at the counter and i offered to make them some, they said yes of course.

i have them their food and got mine. i walked outside and sat down on the ground as i played on my phone.

after i was done i changed into my work out clothes and went for a run on the beach with charli and addison. once we got back it was 9:34 and everyone was up.

we decided to go down to the beach now. i put on this swimsuit.

i didn't wear a shirt or anything over it

i didn't wear a shirt or anything over it. i was tanning again with avani, charli, and addison. heather sat next to avani who was to my right in the end.

"hey girlies!" she smiled.

"uh hi?" we all said. "can we make a tiktok on your phone charli?" heather begged.

"uh we already made a bunch this morning. sorry." charli said awkwardly. i we all just smiled in the silence, i let out a laugh that i didn't know i was holding in, all the other girls, except heather, laughed too.

she got up and flipped us off.

"oop-." i giggled. we just tanned for a bit more. blake came and laid on me. he stood up and picked me up.

everyone decided to go into the water now. i was on blake's back as everyone numbed around in the water.

we knew there was paparazzi watching but we didn't let that ruin the fun. i jumped off a blake's back and he looked back at me. i ran away but he quickly caught up to me.

he grabbed me by the waist and threw me into the deep water. once i resurfaced everyone was already out here with me.

i climbed into blake's shoulders and jumped off which was really fun. after about and hour i decided walk over to the paparazzi.