chapter 27☁︎︎

heyy guys!! i am literally soooo sorry for not updating!! but here i am! i rlly hope you enjoy the chapter, i think i will be ending this book soon:)
song- The Night We Met
...
CHAPTER 27
...

-2 months later-

i was now happy friends with blake, and nothing more. me and vinnie have been closer than ever, and spend most of our time together. vin also ended things for good with heather. anyways, here is what's happening now!

i was just sitting in my room when i heard a light knock, "come in!" i said.

"heyo!" i heard vinnie say.

"hey, what's up." i asked as i spun in my swingy chair.

"wanna go somewhere with me?" he asked.

"sure! i'll be ready in 10" i replied.

"dress comfy." i smiled. i simply nodded and stood up. i walked over to my dresser and grabbed this sweatshirt.

 i walked over to my dresser and grabbed this sweatshirt

and i put some grey sweats on. then i did my hair like this.

 then i did my hair like this

and got this jewelry.

then i slid on my AF1's and got my phone

then i slid on my AF1's and got my phone. i set up the tiktok with the sound 'boy toy named troy used to live in detroit' and just jumped around my room while i said the lyrics.

i captioned it 'i am finally doing something today🧍🏼‍♀️'. then hurried downstairs and waited around for vinnie.

when he was ready he came downstairs and we walked to his car. i ran to the passengers seat and opened the car door.

"i am picking the music!" i said with a smile. "finee" he pouted. i chose a song and he pulled away from the sway house. we were just talking when he stopped at a gas station.

"what are we doing here?" i asked.

"we are getting some snacks because we are going stargazing." he sighed.

"stargazing? where?" i asked.

"the beach." he smiled.

"yay! now let's go get snacks" i laughed. we got out of the car and instantly saw the hollywoodfix guys.

"hey guys!" he said.

"hi" i relied. "hey" vinnie added.

"so what are you two doing?" he asked.

"just getting some food." vinnie said as he discreetly put his hand on my lower back.

"so are you to together again?" he questioned.

"um no." i smiled.

"cool cool, do you see you two getting back together ever?" fletcher said. i looked at vinnie who was just smiling at the paparazzi.

"umm maybe, you never know. we dated for 4 years and we are very close, but we know as much as you do!" i laughed.

"i understand. soo, tge fans wanna know paisley, who were you happier with, blake or vinnie. my dm's are flooded with this question, and a lot of people are making edits of you with blake versus you with vinnie." fletcher stated.

"vinnie and blake are very different, and they were both great in their own ways! but we gotta get going because the sun is about to set!" i replied.

"ok ok. bye guys!" fletcher smiled.

"bye." me and vinnie said.

"you handled they well." vinnie mumbled.

"thanks." i laughed. we walked into the gas station and got some snacks. i took this photo and posted it on my spam instagram.

liked by feather, ur_local_donut, and 364 othersrayne

rayne.on.me we boutta stargaze on the beach :)
@ notvincentboi <3
ur_local_donut- umm, ship... heheh🧍🏼‍♀️
| feather- BYEE- vinnie is literally still in love with me BAHAHAHAHAH STFU CHARLI 😐
|| notvincentboi- #1 i am not still in love with u. #2 i was never in love with u. and #3 don't talk to charli like that!

notvincentboi- missy when did u take this😃
| rayne.on.me- when you couldn't decide if u wanted blue gatorade or dr pepper :)

notamelie- shippp <3333
| pretzelboy- ship
|| blakeybear- 😐

view other comments...^

y'all that's the chapter😁 vote if u want me to update again now!😅 hope u enjoyed!! (641 words)