chapter 23☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the 23rd chapter!
teehee<3
song- Six Feet Under
...
CHAPTER 23
...

1 year later :)

     paisley and blake are holding strong. although, blake, has been very, absent, paisley has gotten closer with all the boys, and made up with vinnie.

he still loves her, and she doesn't know what to feel. she really does love blake, but vin makes it so hard to forget. 5 months ago vinnie and paisley traveled back to seattle to see their families.

vinnie and heather are on and off, and even when they are on, they are both sleeping with other people.

here is what happened one year ago when pais ran into vin.

     "hey! sorry," paisley smiled at vinnie. they talked and agreed to keep things the way they were, pais caught up with vinnie and they all went on with their lives. every now and then paisley could feel vinnies eyes burning into her back, but she had to let him go, she loves vinnie.

paisley was laying in her head when a drunk bryce came in.

"i miss addison." he pouted. paisley patted the space next to her on the bed and bryce gladly laid down. she gave him all the advice he would need and he fell asleep.

paisley was just playing on her phone, scrolling through instagram and tiktok when she tapped into a snap story that caught her off guard.

5 minutes ago by Amelie💙

she felt a knot in her throat as she stared at the picture

she felt a knot in her throat as she stared at the picture. she saw the location and jumped out of bed. she threw her door open and ran downstairs fairly quietly.

she peaked around a corner and saw something that shattered her heart.

my heart, paisley🥺. next chapter will be up soon. i'm sorry for the cliffhanger and a short chapter, it's a filler. (300 words)