chapter 11☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the eleventh chapter! teehee<3
song- The Broken Hearts Club
a/n- i'm gonna start to do different povs
start music!!😇
...
CHAPTER 11
...

i woke up and realized blake was gone. i looked over to see that it was 8:19 am. i got up and walked to wear i assumed all all the boys were. they were outside working out. i was still in these pjs.☟︎

i walked out to where i heard the noise and saw all the guys making tiktok's

i heard what the sound was and jumped in. they posted it and people were asking who i was. i set my phone up and made one with josh and blake. somehow heather found my tiktok and was in my comments being a jealous bitch. after the tiktok i ran over to the pool area. i decided i wanted to tan so i went to my room to change.

i put on that swimsuit and and grabbed me towel and phone

i put on that swimsuit and and grabbed me towel and phone. i walked out to one of the chairs and later down. after 15 minutes i flipped so i was laying on my stomach. just then all the boys came out to where i was.

"hey paisley." i heard vinnie say. i groaned and said,

"hi guys." they all sat down and started to talk. it suddenly went silent. not for long because i started to scream when blake picked me up.

"blake don't you dare!" i screeched.

"sorry paisley it's for bryces video" he replied. i grinned into him so he would have to go in with me. he laughed and jumped in as i held on. i didn't realize but vinnie was standing there with his jaw clenched. as i saw that i hit the water.

vinnie pov

"blake since you have your swimsuit on how about you throw paisley into the pool?" bryce asks.

i get mad whenever the other guys touch paisley, for some reason. i think she likes blake and josh, but i also think all the guys like her. blake agreed and we all walked out to see her tanning.

we sat down and talked before blake picked her up.

"blake don't you dare!" she said laughing. she looked so happy. i gotta get a rebound because i have a lot of jealousy right now.

"sorry paisley it's for bryces video." she started to laugh tgen he jumped in. she looked at me right before she hit the water. she is so pretty, ugh why did i leave her for stupid heather.
...

hehehe that's the chapter hope it was good! (435 words)