chapter 25☁︎︎

heyy guys! here is the 24th chapter!
teehee<3
song- All I Want
...
CHAPTER 25
...

as vinnie comforted me in the car i just cried. how could blake do this to me, he told me he loved me and he just cheated.

after 45 minutes of me telling vinnie what happened and crying some more, he got in the drivers seat and drove me to the damelio's. he has already texted char, so she was ready.

when we got there he picked me up bridal style and went to the door. he put me down so i could go inside with char.

he took my car back to sway and i stayed with char. i told her everything and also cried some more. it was now 10:49 and i was in charli's bed refusing to eat. she eventually gave up and we went to sleep.

the next morning vinnie picked me up and took me to sway. when we arrived i let out a small sigh as my eyes got watery. fuck, i really don't wanna cry anymore.

i put my hood up and walked into the house. the house that was once filled with talking and laughter, went silent as i walked through the doors. i made eye contact with no one and went straight up to my room.

i jumped into bed and turned on the TV. a little while later i heard a light knock at my door. i sighed and got up. i placed my hand in the cold metal door knob and twisted it open.

"hey." blake's familiar voice said. i took in a sharp breath and started to shut my door.

"can we talk?" he said as he stopped the closing door with his hand. i sighed and nodded i stepped to the side and let him in. he walked straightforward to the hanging chair and stared at me. i plopped onto my bed and stared down.

"what?" i asked coldly.

"i am so sorry." his voice creaked. "amelie means nothing, she dm'd me, and then heather invited her over, and then, we just... we're on the couch and she laid down next to me. and i didn't know what to do. and then she pulled me upstairs. and took my shirt off, then started to kiss me. i am so sorry pais." he ranted. i could feel my eyes watering as he used the nickname.

"i love you, and only you." he finished. i looked up and made eye contact with him. my mind was telling me to tell him to get out, but my heart was telling me to get up and hug him, and i ended up following my heart.

i jumped up and hurried over and hugged him. he stood up and our bodies melted together. i was on my tippy toes to reach his neck. we let go after a few seconds and he said, "bryce is throwing a party here tonight." i just nodded because i didn't really wanna talk yet. he left and i turned on TVD. bryce texted me telling me to get ready. i got up and did my hair like this

 i got up and did my hair like this

and put this dress on.

i grabbed my phone and hurried downstairs

i grabbed my phone and hurried downstairs. the boys were setting up the alcohol and starting the music. i choose not to drink, mostly because i am underage, even though almost everyone is underage here, they all drink. i walked into the kitchen and grabbed my drinks from the fridge, they were nonalcoholic of course. i made my way out to the pool area and walked to bryce.

"hey, when does it start?" i asked. "7:00" he replied. "okay." i sighed. 5 minutes. i pulled out my phone and made a titkok. i hate that bryce is throwing a party, like sir, we are in the middle of a global pandemic.

i posted the tiktok with a caption of, "i am debating on deleting all socials and disappearing, comment ur snaps, i need someone to talk toooo!"

i sighed as all the notifications instantly started to come in. i replied to a bunch of comments as people started to arrive. i watched as titkokers and slutty girls started to get drinks. all the non famous girl were all over the boys, especially vinnie and blake. i honestly could care less because they are the two guys who have hurt me most.

i pulled up my quick add on snapchat and added a girl named "paige griss" she had a high snap score so she must be older.

i sent a photo  of me making duck lips and saying "hey ms girllll" we started to talk and she promised not to tell anyone what we talked about.

i told her about the whole blake situation as music blasted around me. she ended up asking about what happened with me and vinnie because we never released a story time about that.

i also told her that story. we talked for a while before i said that i had to go because bryce was talking me to be social. i stood up and walked around till i found someone i knew.

"hey, your calvin, right?" i asked a dirty blonde boy who seemed a little tipsy. i knew him from charli, he is apart of the hype house.

"that would be me, your paisley right?" he said grinning. "yep." i smiled. we just had a normal conversation.

he was extremely funny and nice. we went into the dance area and started to dance. nothing more than a friendly dance, he was very respectful, if i was dancing with blake or vin they would be very touchy, ugh why am i thinking about them.

they will not be ruining my night! i need to have some fun! i just spent a while dancing my heart out with calvin. we exchanged numbers and parted ways.

ok gurlss, that is the chapter for tonight! hope you enjoyed! bye bye. (1000 words)