chapter 17☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the seventeenth chapter! teehee<3
song- It's You
...
CHAPTER 17
...

i was unpacking in mine and heathers room when she came in.

"hey paisley..." she said cautiously.

"um hi." i said. she sat in the bed.

"it's okay if you don't wanna share. i can go with vinn-." she started. no i can't let her be with vinnie. but i would get to be with blake, no.

"no its okay." i cut her off. she just nodded and unpacked too.

"hey paisley! everyone is gonna go down to the beach. wanna come." charli said as she peaked through the door.

"yeah of course. i'll be down in a second." i responded.

"i'm gonna change." heather said. "okay?" i was confused. i changed i to this bathing suit.

     i put on one of blake's shirts and my flip flops

i put on one of blake's shirts and my flip flops. i grabbed my phone and beach bad and went into the living room.

"hey guys!" i said.

"hey" they all said. we walked down to a private cabana on the beach. i was tanning with charli, addison, and avani. i set my phone up and started a tiktok.

blake came in and picked me up by the waist. right when that happened vinnie walked in, his jaw instantly clenched and he just stared.

i was laughing hysterically at blake and he was laughing too. the tiktok ended and avani grabbed my phone and posted it.

with a caption that said 'hi best fran🧍🏼🧍🏼‍♀️'. blake put me down so i was standing. vinnie was now sitting on a couch thing, staring every now and then. i looked at blake and pecked his cheek,

"let's swim!" i said after.

"ok pais, let's go." he said as he threw me over his shoulder. i didn't even fight cause i knew what was gonna happen. i slid down so now my legs we wrapped around waist.

he ran towards the water, we eventually were in deep water for me, and kinda deep for him. he was still holding me and the sun was setting since we came in a little later in the day.

i turned my head to face his and he did too. and we kissed, again! it was a bit of a make out, but it was so passionate.

we pulled away and i smiled. he leaned in again and i did too. after 3 minutes i pulled away.

"let's go back to the others" i offered. "yeah, they are probably wondering where we are." he agreed.
...

     we were now at dinner and i was sitting between blake and vinnie, awkward. blake had his hand in my thigh, i think vinnie noticed because he was being very touchy with heather.

we will actually sleep well tonight because they can't fuck all night long.

heather leaned across vinnie and started to talk to me, "hey paisley! would it be ok if you slept in vinnie and blake's room tonight so me and vinnie can be in our room?" i laughed and replied, "sorry but everyone wants to actually get good sleep tonight." she looked at me confused.

"no one wants to hear you guys fucking all night, and i definitely don't want it done in the bed i have to sleep in for 2 weeks" i added. everyone at the table gave me a 'thank you' kinda look.

"come on paisley?" vinnie mumbled.

"sorry that i am being a cock blocker but i haven't slept good since heather got to LA. and i want two weeks of good sleep." i scoffed at vinnie causing everyone to laugh.

blake whispered, "so does that mean we cant?"

"blake?!" i whisper yelled.

"you okay?" bryce asked.

"yep!" me and blake said simultaneously. after dinner we went back to the house. ( that's what imma call their airbnb thing ) we all sat in the living room for a little.

i was about to go to bed when blake asked if i wanted to take a walk on the beach with him. i agreed to it and put on a sweatshirt and nike pros.

i grabbed my phone an we started the walk. we made a lot of tiktok at us dancing around. in one he picked me up like he did in the water, but this time he spun us around. the video was in slow mo and it was so cute!

he posted it and captioned it 'i'm a simp😋.' we were filming a 60 second video of us fooling around when we stopped and said, "paisley, the few weeks i have known you i have been so happy. so, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" i smiled and said, "of course!" i jumped into his arms and kissed him.

i remembered the tiktok was still on. i stopped it and watched it. i put it on my snapchat story and so many people were swiping up and being like 'SKSHBSKS WHAT?! omg yess.'

we walked back to the house holding hands. once we walked in charli ran to the door and hugged us.

"omg yayaya!" she cheered. i laughed and smiled a lot that night, i was finally so happy again, without vinnie.

everyone agreed that it was time for bed since it was 11:28. i walked into mine and heathers room and her and vinnie were cuddling in our bed. i sighed and walked over to the dresser. i grabbed my pj's and walked into the bathroom. i put on these.

i walked out and put away my sweatshirt

i walked out and put away my sweatshirt. because i brushed my teeth and did my skin care, vinnie and heather were now asleep. ughhh.

i unplugged my phone charger and tried to open the door as quickly as i could. but it made a creaky sound.

"shit." i mumbled.

"oh sorry. i can go." vinnie yawned.

"no really, it's okay, i'll just go sleep with blake." i assured him.

"oh ok" he sighed.

"uh um, night." i fake smiled.

"uh yeah, goodnight." he smirked. i shut the door and walked over to blakes room. he was still awake.

"why are you still awake?" i asked as i plugged in my phone and jumped into bed. "well vinnie isn't here so i assumed you were coming." he replied as he cuddled into me.

"night blake" i yawned.

"night babe." he said.
...

YYYAYA BAISLEY!!! lmk what you think! (1060 words)