chapter 21☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the twentfirst chapter! teehee<3
song- Your Love Is My Drug
start now!!
...
CHAPTER 21
...

     i woke up to avani, charli, dixie, and addison jumping on me and blake. blake groaned and pulled me closer to him.

"ok guys i'm up." i yawned.

"ok, we made you breakfast!!" charli cheered. i sat up and woke up blake. i told the girls i would be out in a second, and to leave so i could get dressed.

blake groaned as the girls piled out of the room and i shut the door behind him. i walked over to the dresser and got this dress.

 i walked over to the dresser and got this dress

and this bathing suit.

i stood up and made my way to the bathroom

i stood up and made my way to the bathroom. i quickly changed and walked back into my room, blake was somehow asleep so i walked over to him.

i leaned down and pecked his lips, this made him open his eyes and get up. i giggled and leaned back in. we were making out when i heard my name.

"let's go!" i said smiling. i grabbed his hand and dragged him out to the kitchen. we all enjoyed a breakfast of burnt chocolate chip pancakes, thanks to whoever cook them. after we went down to the beach and me and blake ran around in the water.

it was the best birthday ever. around 3:30 we decided to go back to the house. all the boys decided to go out to a local bar to have a guys night. they were about to leave when i told blake to not be stupid. us girls gathered in addison and bryces room to watch TVD.

5 hours later :)

we heard all the guys barge into the house.

"i bet all of them are drunk." avani laughed.

"i hope not. half of them are underage." i added. i jumped up and went to where u heard the noise.

low and behold, all the guys were drunk. i sighed and led blake to my room. i grabbed some of his clothes and told him to change. i was standing against the wall when a drunk blake put hands on my hips.

i looked up and saw him smirking. i shut off my phone and gave him a 'what do you want' kinda look. he chuckled and leaned in, because he was drunk, this kiss was a little more aggressive. he pulled away and whispered, "jump." i did as he said and he caught me.

i assume you can imagine what happened next.
...

no details💋💋 (424 words)