chapter 14☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the fourteenth chapter! teehee<3
song- I Found
start now!!🙌🏼😇
...
CHAPTER 15
...

                          swipe for more!

swipe for more!

swipe for more!

liked by BlakeGray and 369,936 othersPaisleyHendricks camera roll dump time lol🧍🏽🔫load comments

PaisleyHendricks camera roll dump time lol🧍🏽🔫
load comments...^

CharliDamelio- why do i even try?🙋‍♀️🤍
|PaisleyHendricks- stopp ilysfm🙈❤️

BlakeGray- paisley, ur hot. ily😐✌🏼
|PaisleyHendricks- ur hotter, and ily more👍🏼❤️
|| Blxke.and.Pxisley- y'all see this?👀

VinnieHacker- so pretty pais<3

TiktokRoom- umm so baisley?✌🏼💕
| BlakeGray- yes. ship.
|| PaisleyHendricks- yeah❤️

AddisonRaee- hey pretty girl! let's hang out soon💕
| PaisleyHendricks- SEND THE ME THE ATTY🙈👍🏼
|| AddisonRaee- literally already did😋

EllaJune- bae ur hot or whateva

load other comments...^
...

i just woke up and it's 6:41 am. i must have slept all day yesterday, whoops. i got up and put on my nike pros, sneakers, and sports bra. i went downstairs and filled my water bottle.

i walked outside and no one was up yet. all the boys were home, i heard them come in last night. i walked to the work out area and put on my playlist.

i stretched then did abs, legs, and arms. after i was done it was 7:32 and i heard someone inside. i turned off my music and sat down on the floor to stretch and watch tiktok. after a 5 minute stretch i went inside and walked to the kitchen. noah was looking around the fridge.

"hey noah. want me to make you an açaí bowl?" i asked while setting my stuff onto the counter. he turned around and kinda checked me out. i was sweaty and in nike pros and a bra, i guess the staring is a given.

"oh yeah. thanks." he said looking up to my face. i topped it with fresh fruit and granola.

"here ya go!" i said while walking over to sit next to him at the table.

"thanks! how was your work out?" he asked.

"it was good, and no problem." i replied. after 15 minutes of laughing with noah and eating, blake came downstairs.

"hey blake" i said happily.

"hey pais, hey noah!" he smiled.

"ugh i'm so tired." noah groaned. i grabbed our bowls and took them to the sink. i washed them and put them in the dishwasher.

"why? where were you guys all day?" i asked. i picked up my phone and answered some texts and snaps.

"we had to film a shit tone of videos for different companies." blake answered because noah was half asleep on the table. i turned on my phone for a tiktok which made noah jump up.

we did the dance then i posted it. i went to the living room and cuddled with blake. he plopped into the couch and opened his arms. i laid on top of him and cuddled my head into his neck. he pulled a blanket over us and then we fell asleep.
...

we woke up to the boys laughing and taking photos.

"that one is going to tiktok room." Bryce laughed. vinnie, heather and josh weren't here.

"shut the fuck up" i said while throwing a pillow at bryce. he scoffed and nodded at noah. bryces camera guy was filming. uh oh.

"shit!" i mumbled quickly jumping off of blake and running away from noah. i barely made it outside before two warm, large hands picked me up by the waist.

he turned me around so i was facing him. i wrapped my legs around his waist and playfully pinched his arms. blake was now up and laughing, his laugh made me smile. i pulled myself closer to noah so i was now like hugging him.

"please don't throw me into the pool!" i yelled.

"sorry sway princess, it's gonna happen!" bryce said while laughing. noah got closer to the pool and i got tenser. i gripped onto his back as he stood at the edge of the pool.

"please noah." i whined. he sighed and jumped in. when my body hit the colder water i instantly got goosebumps.

i came up for air and yelled at noah as i splashed him with water. i got out of the pool and crossed my arms. then i had a great idea. i ran over to bryce and jumped into his arms.

"paisley!" he yelled as i clung onto him. i jumped down and said, "pay backs a bitch isn't it." everyone laughed and i blew bryce a kiss. i walked away and walked upstairs.
...

next chapter is gonna be a bit of a time skip!! heh. (745 words)