A word for my readers

Hello there! I'm so thankful that you clicked on my story❤️

First of all, I wanna tell you that I haven't copied anything from anywhere. All the chapters are only my imagination and I want your concern to not think that I have plagiarised it from somewhere.

This book is a Park Jimin Fanfiction, written by me, your silly author nim, Unaiza.

I'm sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language but I'm trying my best to simply convey the story to you, in the easiest way.

Please don't copy this book or my ideas. I really think hard for the ideas and it's so annoying when someone copies your ideas. So it's my humble request, PLEASE DON'T COPY ANYTHING.

If you find something wrong or inappropriate, please let me know or tag me if you want. I will try to correct it.

I don't think there would be any 18+ stuff (I'm not sure but I'll see) but still, I recommend you to read this if you're 13+. (Anyways I know no one's gonna listen so carry on lol 😂)

I'm writing this book with so much determination. So I hope for your best review💜

Warning: you may find some 'ships' of the members in the story. I'm totally against shipping them romantically. I only ship them as brothers and best friends. So don't take it seriously cuz again, it is a fanfic.

I'm representing myself as the main character. I'm presenting you my emotions, my thinking and my thoughts about life through the main character.

The accidents that take place in the story would totally be imaginary. But if, somehow, you think that it has happened in some other story, that's not my responsibility.

The chapters aren't that long, between 1500-2000 words. It won't be hard for you to read Because they're kind of short.

Now that I'm starting to write this book, it will take time. Because it's my 12th this year and my final exams would be approaching soon. If I take time to update, please be patient. I have other things to do too besides my studies.

Plus, I'm going through depression for some time, it's really hard to control my emotions. I don't tell anyone about my personal life but I'm emotional. I am depressed yet I'm fine. Because of BTS, because of Army..they give me so much hope and positive vibes and because of that, I'm still going..💜

I hope you find this book interesting and worth reading.

Your reviews and support will give me motivation and energy to write more. Hope you like this book.

That's all...

Thank you so much ☺️♥️💜