Epilogue

{Rosemarie's POV}

"Wait... what?" Emerson stared at us in shock.

I smiled and glanced at Mathias who had an amused look on his face. "We're serious."

"You want us to be Godparents? Us? Why?" Emerald spewed out.

"Because you both are familiar with the Lavender Twin bond and we both know that y'all will take great care of them if something were to ever happen to us. Plus, you're wolves." Mathias explained.

"Oh..." Emerson looked down in thought before looking back up at us. "Thank you for trusting us with something so special." he added.

"I can't wait to meet them!" Emerald nearly squealed as the shock wore off.

I laughed, placing a hand on my stomach. "Me too."

"When do you get to know the gender?" Emerald asked.

"Hopefully soon, anytime that there is a lycan pregnancy, whether it be a half lycan or full, it is quicker than any normal pregnancy." Mathias replied.

"Seriously, congrats. This is huge. I'm sure the nation will be celebrating once you announce." Emerson smiled.

"Maybe so..." I smiled, feeling excitement coming on.

This is all happening so fast, yet I'm more ready than ever.

"Well, we thank you two for coming and accepting such a big responsibility, but now we are off to talk to Rosemarie's parents." Mathias grumbled the last part and I snorted.

"He isn't too excited to tell my father."

"Oh, I'm sure they'll be so excited." Emerald stated.

"I sure hope so. I can't do anymore Christian Spur glares for the time being." Mathias mused.

"Well, we need to get back to our Pack, but we will be in touch." Emerson spoke up, standing from his chair.

After our goodbyes, I turned to face Mathias. "Are you really that nervous to tell my parents?"

"Yes! I'm sure your mother would be estatic, but your father? He's so unpredictable. You can never see what's going on in that head of his and I never know if he's plotting my death or gonna give me a pat on the back."

I belched out a laugh, leaning up to place a kiss on his cheek. "Everything is going to be fine, Mathias. Let's go see them."

We left the conference room and headed downstairs to the main foyer. My mother and father had been packing their things up to leave the palace and move into their new house. I was sad to see them go, but I also felt a new wave of adulthood hit me. Mathias and I were really the King and Queen and it was our time to shine.

I saw my mother directing some movers on where to place stuff when I called out, "Mom!"

She turned, a bright smile making its way onto her face. "Hello, beautiful!" she sung out.

I giggled, walking into her open arms. "Leaving so soon?" I pouted.

"Sadly, we will be out by tonight." she pulled back, looking me over.

"Did you need something?"

"Where's Dad?"

"I think he's helping the movers place some things in the truck. I told him he needed to rest, but he just can't sit still and let anyone do their job." she huffed.

"Well, can we all talk real quick?" I asked and she gave me a confused look.

"I suppose so. Let me go get your father. We'll meet you two in the formal living room."

I nodded, watching her walk outside and glanced at Mathias who looked like he could pass out at any minute. I grabbed his arm, pulling him toward the formal living area, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"You know... You're the one of the most powerful beings there is and you're scared of my father." I teased.

"Yeah, well, sue me." he grumbled.

A minute later, in walked my father and mother.

"Hey, sweetheart." he smiled, pulling me in for a hug and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Hey, Dad."

"You mother said you wanted to talk? What's up?"

I smiled, motioning for them to take a seat on the couch. They gave me a confused look, but did so nonetheless. I wrapped my arm around Mathias' waist.

"We have some big news." I beamed and my mother's eyes lit up as if it finally clicked.

"Yeah? What is it?" my father asked, completely clueless.

I nudged Mathias and he sighed, digging in his pocket and pulled out the ultrasound picture. Once he handed it to them, both their jaws dropped.

"I knew it!" Mom yelled, jumping up in excitement.

Her eyes glistened with tears and she pulled me in for a hug. "My baby is all grown up!" she cried out.

"Mom, stop, you're going to make me cry."

"I... I'm gonna be a grandparent?" I heard barely above a whisper.

I pulled back, looking over at Dad who stared at the picture with his clenched fist covering his mouth. Once he looked up, I saw the watery look in his eyes and he slowly stood, pulling me in for a hug.

"Congratulations, sweetheart." he choked out.

By this point, happy tears were leaking down my face.

When he pulled back, he looked at Mathias who awkwardly cleared his throat. "You're both gonna make great parents, don't you forget that." Dad spoke and Mathias visibly relaxed as a small smile danced across his lips.

"I think so too..." he agreed.

My mother walked over, pulling Mathias and I both into a hug yelling, "I'm gonna be a grandma!"

We chuckled, hugging her back.

"Oh, we need to celebrate! Christian, you should cook them dinner! Goddess knows I can't."

Dad chuckled, nodding. "I'd love to. What do you want, Rose?"

"Can you make your homemade alfredo?" I grinned sheepishly.

"I'd love to." he winked, dissapearing from the room towards the kitchen.

I smiled as I watched my mom and Mathias talk. They started talking about what we were hoping the gender be and the names we had discussed. The way Mathias' eyes lit up as he talked about the babies, the more my heart warmed.

It was that moment that I knew, the rest of my life with him was going to be so amazing and I couldn't wait to spend each and every day together.

I'm glad he encouraged me to become Queen.

I'm glad he didn't shy away from me and changed me so we could be together.

I'm glad this Queen knew how to make the bond work.

I smiled to myself, thinking about how I was so hardheaded when we first met. How determined I was trying to make us mates. I'm definitely wearing the pants in the relationship.

I snorted. "I guess you could call it the Queen's Bond," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Mathias asked.

"Nothing, just talking to myself."

"Come on! Let's all go help your father!" Mom chirped, making her way out of the foyer.

Mathias held his hand out. "Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled, placing my hand in his.

__________________

And that's a wrap. 

Thanks guys... the bond series official books are finally complete. AHHH. (Besides the spinoffs of course) 

Don't worry. I have PLENTY of books for you all to start soon once I get some others finished ;)