Chapter 171

Molly gasped as she listened to the events that led to the incident. Of course, she had every right to when she found out her son was sneaking in and out of his boyfriend's bedroom through window.

"We need to talk, Thomas." Molly said sternly and went to the kitchen to get some privacy.

Zaide gulped. He was scared of what Molly was going to tell Thomas. He did not want to lose him, no matter what.

Thomas pressed his lips together and shrugged; smiling, he gave Zaide reassurance and followed Molly into the kitchen.

"Thomas, I never thought you were so reckless and irresponsible. Sneaking out and all this time we never had a single clue about it?" She asked exasperatedly. "Thomas, there's no other way to ask, but did you have sex already?"

"Mom!" Thomas could not believe he was having that conversation with his mom. She had to stop right there.

"If you did, I hope it was safe, right?"

"Mom!" Thomas screeched. "We didn't."

That seemed to put her at ease. "Good boy." She pinched his cheek. "But, in future, if you do, please be safe."

Her voice was so soft and caring that baffled Thomas and his cheeks were painted pink all through the evening.

A/n : The chapter exceeded 200 words limit. I knew I should not have re-written.😒