Best friend

I arrived at my house. "I'm home!" I exclaimed while removing my shoes. "Welcome back honey" Mom declared from the kitchen. I went to my room and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a warm bath and walked out in some comfortable clothes. I sat down on my bed when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I mumbled a little loud. The door opened showing my best friend. "Ohh Kookie?" I let out frowning. "Aunty said to call you down. My parents are here too." He explained. "What? Why?" I pleaded with him. He just shrugged. I got up and we both walked down. We saw our parents sitting in the livin room. "Ohh sit children" Mr. Jeon announced.

We both sat down beside each other. "Well, we want to talk about something really important to you both," Dad notified looking at Jeon's and then at us. "Go ahead dad" I confessed. There was tension between them. It was quite a serious conversation maybe. "We want our companies to be one and more profitable and there's only one way for it," Mom announced

"And that is for you both to get married." Mrs. Jeon clarified. My eyes widen as Jungkook said, "What are you talking about?!" He raised his voice. "Jungkook-ah, we don't have any other option and our family is friends we were kids." Mrs. Jeon uttered looking at Jungkook.

"Mom, I have a girlfriend already. I can't marry Y/n and the main point is we are best friends how you even say that." He admitted angrily. "J-Jungkook, sit down first" I declared and held his wrist. He yanked it and said, "Are you okay with this marriage Y/n? How you even say that?" He asserted that. "Jungkook, I know but by yelling nothing is gonna happen. Let's talk this out calmly." I mumbled and signaled him to obey me.

He sighed and sat down. "I don't want to marry Y/n" He said coldly. I felt as if someone has held my heart tightly making it ache. "Jungkook, it's for all of us. Please accept it." Mom said. "Aunty I have a girlfriend and I love her a lot. I can't marry someone who I don't love" He announced as I felt like crying but I held my tears in.

"Jungkook, you have to marry her otherwise it won't be good for your so-called girlfriend" Mr. Jeon explained. We both looked at him. Mr. Jeon has connections with some dangerous people so he can do that too. "Dad are you threa-" Jungkook was trim by Mr. Jeon. "Yes. So don't you dare disobey me." Mr. Jeon said. "Fine. I'll do anything to protect her even if I have to marry Y/n." Jungkook let out.

I looked down as my hand turned into a fist. Tears clouded my vision. 'That bitch always make me look bad in front of Kook. Now, I'll do everything to make Jungkook fall for me. Just wait and watch Tzuyu' I thought as my knuckles turned white. We all then escort for dinner.

I lost my appetite so I was just playing with the food. "Y/n, why aren't you eating?" Dad inquired me. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me. "O-Ohh I-I'm not th-that hungry" I whispered nervously. "Are you tens-" I cut Mrs. Jeon. "I'll go if anyone needs anything I'll be in my room." I said and bowed. I turned around and walked towards my room.

SKIP TIME

I was resting on my bed while scrolling through my Instagram when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I mumbled. It was Dad. I sat up straight. "Princess, are you mad at us?" he interrogated me while taking my hand into his. I smiled and said, "Dad, I'm not mad I was just shocked and whatever you are doing will always be for my sake."

"I talked to Jeon's about this marriage." Dad said stroking my hand. I frowned "What do you mean dad?" I asked. "You love Jungkook, right?" He confessed as my eyes widen. "Well, you don't need to tell me. I saw it in your eyes. The way you looked at him, talk to him and about him. It was all seen in your eyes. I once heard you crying while saying something about him and he having a girlfriend" Dad said as I looked down.

"I couldn't see my only princess crying to herself. Also, you know that we and Jeon's are best friends so I talked to them about this matter and they said that we should get you both married. It is beneficial for our companies but also for you my dear" Dad whispered brushing my hair. "Dad" I said and hugged him. "Aigoo! My daughter! I'm happy that you are happy" He said hugging back.

"But after getting married, you have to face the troubles." Dad said. I broke the hug and looked at him. "We just got you both together dear. It's your mission to make him fall for you. He has a girlfriend, and I don't think he is gonna leave her so effortlessly which means you have to go through pain by seeing them together but you have to stay strong. Fight for your love, dear." Dad said making me feel encouraged.

"I will make him fall for me dad. Don't worry. Your princess is strong enough to go through the pain" I said as dad smiled. He kissed my forehead and got up. "Sleep well, my daughter." He proclaimed and walked out of my room.

______________________________________

I will upload chapters on every Sunday... Make sure to be there

Like comment and vote for this chapter