Prologue

" Thank you for an amazing night Kookie, I couldn't have imagined a more perfect way for us to finish high school than this night

" Thank you for an amazing night Kookie, I couldn't have imagined a more perfect way for us to finish high school than this night."

Walking hand in hand along the lake with my high school sweetheart, we bask in each other's glow as the moonlight bounces off of the water, reflecting on our skin as we let the cool breeze soothe our burning skin. Our previous activities replaying in my mind each time I look into his perfect eyes.

"Yeah, me too." He sighs, his demeanour catching my attention as his grip on my hand loosens.

"Kookie? Is there something wrong?" I stop him in his stride, turning him to face me as I look up at him.

Biting his lip as he looks down on me, his eyes seem to be filled with regret. Is he regretting us giving ourselves to each other tonight?

"Y/N I'm so sorry... but I have to let you go."

"Let me go?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Let me go where?"

"Y/N, please don't make this any harder than it already is. I-I'm ending things... between us."

"No." I shake my head vigorously. "You can't do this to me. You can't!"

"Baby, please don't cry." He whispers, grabbing my face just for me to pull away.

"Why?!" I scream, slapping him over and over on the chest, an overwhelming feeling of pain clenching my heart as he stands and takes my beating. "Why would you do this to me?!"

"I have to, I can't allow myself to hold you back from your dreams, it's not fair."

"But you're not holding me back! You are my dream!" I cry out, crouching down to the floor.

"Baby I am. You haven't even sent your acceptance to RADA. Do you know how hard it is to get accepted there? They only admit 28 students a year and you're putting it off to be with me, I know you are. Baby I cant be the reason for that, you will only resent me."

"Jungkook when will you understand that we can have both? We can have success and each other. Just come to London with me!" With my face soaked with tears I find myself begging him, begging the love of my life not to leave me over something so trivial. "We can figure this out!"

"Y/N we can't" he sniffles, his eyes streaming with tears as he crouches down to cup my face with his soft hands. "But please know that I will always, always love you. Tonight was the most special night of my life and I'm so unbelievably happy that it was with you. Just please let go."

"I can't let go. I-I need you." I cry, leaning into his hands.

"No Y/N." He shakes his head. "What you need is to go to London and make it big so I can watch you on the silver screen one day." He smiles fondly. "You're gonna make it big baby, I just know it."

"But it will all be worth nothing without you by my side. Please Kookie, don't break my heart this way."

His face scrunching as I mention my broken heart, his head drops before kneeling in front of me.

Taking my lips with his own, the kiss is soft, full of love and longing. But also dripping in pain and sorrow.

Leaning his forehead into mine, his eyes stare deep into my soul. Our breaths mingling together as we try to take mental pictures of each other's features.

"I'll miss you my angel."

And just like that, he was gone forever

Or so I thought.

Don't forget to like and comment!Also a follow would be greatly appreciated

Also a follow would be greatly appreciated.
Let's get this show on the road!

😘😘😘😘