Welcome!

First of all, the first chapters have quotation marks around the title because it's a fanfic inside a fanfic. It's not actually that important, just foreshadowing and manipulation of (y/n). I apologize beforehand for the short and god awful chapters. If you wish you can skip to the chapter that does not contain quotations around it. Please don't evaluate the entire book's quality around those chapters.

Important things to know:

(Y/n) - your name

(L/n) - last name

(E/c) - eye color

(H/c) - hair color

Oya / Ona - these are nicknames I've made for you parents in your knew world

Oya : they stay at home at take care of you.

Ona: they are a hero (which you don't know until later)

I won't be able to make everyone fall in love with you, so I will make most of them fall in love with you. Most popular exception is Mineta. Though I will not make obvious signs of them loving you, so you have to wait and find out who likes you.

Multiple endings are a necessity to make everyone happy. And it will be a choose your adventure when the ending will be written. You can chose to change your gender if you don't want girl x girl and you can chose to go with the villain or hero love interests in the end.

I will try to update every Sunday and Wednesday (in my time). Thank you for reading!