Chapter 8

Sid sits on the sofa and thinks - does she considers herself as Queen Victoria? Firstly, I, Sidharth Singhania went to say sorry to her for using inappropriate word for the first time in my life and that lady had an audacity to ask me knock at the door which is in my own palace.

Maa: Wrong! It's not your palace yet Sid, you have work for it and that lady is going to help you in getting it.

Okay whatever!! But her behaviour is just getting on my nerves. If she wasn't appointed and hired by Mrs. Singhania, I would have thrown her out of the palace.

Maa: No Sid! She was changing her dress, you were equally wrong! It's the question of her integrity. If you respect me as a lady, then you ought to respect her. You should apologize for what you did!

But Maa!!! (There is no one in the room, he looks around calling for Maa and the reality slaps his face) Maa, you've left me over 4 and a half years ago but I still feel you around me. You guide me everytime I tumble. (His eyes well up)

Sid wipes his tears and decides to follow his Maa's order. He calls Mahesh and asks him to inform Shehnaaz to meet him. He further tells him to knock the door to take her permission before entering her room.

As instructed, Mahesh asks Shehnaaz to meet Sid. Shehnaaz goes to his room, knocks from outside.

Sid: Yes, come in!

Shehnaaz walks in. She has changed into casual wear and he looks at her and shocked to see her in the new avatar.

Sid's thoughts - Chashmish, isn't wearing her specs, and those ripped jeans and that white top looks so perfect on her body

Sid's thoughts - Chashmish, isn't wearing her specs, and those ripped jeans and that white top looks so perfect on her body. I misjudged her in my initial encounter, she is a bomb!!

Shehnaaz: Excuse me Sir! Do you have any instructions for me?

Sid: (brought back from his lusty thoughts) Hmm.. Hey Chashmi.. I mean Shehnaaz, where is your specs?

Shehnaaz: (Forgot to wear it as she was angry and when Mahesh called she came immediately) Ahh.. I am having my contact lenses.

Sid: Why can't you be in your contact lenses everytime? It suits you, you look hot without glasses!

Shehnaaz: Sir, I will try considering your suggestion. For now, what are your requirements?

Sid: (hesitant and reluctant to say sorry and thinking how to say it) So, you had been to office today, you were suppose to feed me up with data you've collected.

Shehnaaz: Right Sir, give me a moment.

She goes back to her room to collect some documents and notes she made during her induction. Mahesh gets a white board and places inside Sid's room.

Shehnaaz starts explaining him about the company structure and its business operations while Sid pretends to listen to her but still thinking on how to say sorry to her. She turns her back and starts writing on the board and when she turns she finds Sid checking her out. She stares at him and lifts her hand to gesture what are looking at.

Sid blurts out "Sorry, I didn't mean to use such harsh and offensive words earlier" in one breath. And makes an innocent puppy face.

Shehnaaz: What? (Surprised and laughs out loud)

Sid looks at her laughing and joins her by laughing his heart out. Suddenly he remembers that he hadn't laughed this much since Maa had left him which seems like eternity. His laugh is taken over into sadness as if the clear blue sky is covered with black rainy clouds ready to pour anytime.

Shehnaaz observes him and quickly understands that he misses Radha Aunty. She asks him "Sir, are you alright? Do you need something?"

Sid: Yes, I need Maa.. (quickly changes his statements to hide his vulnerable side from her) my money.. I need cash..

Shehnaaz: Sorry Sir, I can't help with with that. But if you want I can give you some money from my savings.

Sid: (I need to have alcohol to forget the pain, I will borrow from her and repay it to her once I get back my money) Okay!

Shehnaaz goes to her room, picks her purse and takes out Rs. 5,000 and comes back to his room. She hands over the money to him.

Shehnaaz: Sir, I know this is a very small amount for you, like a drop in the Ocean, however for me it's my hard earned money. I am not being rude but I hope you invest it in a good cause.

Sid nods, takes the money and asks her to disperse. After she leaves, he drives to the pub. He orders "Scotch on the rocks!" to the bartender. Soon he remembers Shehnaaz's words 'I hope you invest it in a good cause.'

He quickly asks the bartender to cancel the order and gives the excuse that he forgot to get his wallet.

Suddenly he feels someone's hand on his shoulder, he turns and looks at a lady smiling at him. It's Rashmi, his ex-girlfriend who used to fly around him for his money once upon a time like a bee flying around honey. After few months, she married a 70 year old Sheik Arhaan Khan from Dubai who was a rich guy owning 10 oil wells.

Sid: Hey Rashmi, how are you?

Rashmi: Hello Sid, I am doing great. So you forgot your wallet? Come on, let me buy you a drink.

Sid: No, thanks!

Rashmi: Let me do it for old time sake. Don't worry Sid. I will not ask you for money, my deceased husband left me a big time fortune. (She signs bartender to serve)

Sid: Sorry to hear about your husband's demise.

Rashmi: I am not! He was 71 years old. How long can someone survive? By the way, I am now Reshma Banu.

Bartender serves them and Sid gulps it down his throat. Rashmi asks for refill and Sid gulps down the 2nd. This follows until Sid is fully intoxicated.

Rashmi takes him to the dim lit corner of the pub and tries to seduce him.

Rashmi: Sid, you know I so missed you. My dead husband could even move his finger in the bed. Look at you, you are hot and giant as hulk. How about you taking me for a ride tonight?

Sid: Sorry Rashmi, I mean Reshma Banu. I need to go home now.

Rashmi feels dejected. However, she tries one more time by sensuously placing her hand on his thighs and stoking but Sid jerks her off and leaves the pub. The chauffeur drives him back to palace.

_________

Sid_Ra content!!😉 I hope there is no Sid_Ra shipper here!!😁

Stay tuned for next part!