Chapter 30

The way you all started decoding the story, I must say you'll are very smart. I was compelled to give you another chapter.. 😁 I couldn't hold myself from laughing by reading the comments!! ❤️

Enjoy the bonus chapter for today!
__________________________________

As Sidharth goes inside the washroom, Shehnaaz wipes her tears. His words echo in her head "...Shehnaaz, I am not going to abandon you at any cost now like this. You will continue to be Mrs. Sidharth Singhania forever..."

She smiles, her thoughts - I was determined to keep this marriage intact and I am successful.

Flashback:
Shehnaaz opens the bathroom door and peeps out as she didn't have clothes after Sidharth left him in the bath tub with her clothes. She overhears the conversation between Sidharth and Grover where he talks about proving himself impotent to get this marriage annulled.

She understood that he is doing it just because he feels she wasn't happy in the marriage but she had already made up her mind to listen to her heart and her heart was with him.

After hearing the sentence "I don't want to malign her character and I don't deserve her" she had much more respect and liking towards him. Infact she realised that he was being selfless even after knowing the fact that he would lose everything with this divorce.

She behaves normal infront of him for the whole time to show that she was happy but after Mahesh left him in the room after the party in the state of intoxication, she heard him murmur "I am sorry for spoiling your life, Chashmish. I will set you free, I will set you free from this marriage".

Flashback ends

The only way to break this marriage was prove himself impotent, and I successfully destroyed that last option by making him believe that he had physical relationship with me last night.

I am not that weak that I could allow anyone to attack me sexually. I am a trained officer and I can very well defend myself from unnecessary touches.

I took off his clothes and threw them on floor, left scratch marks on his body even though I felt the pain doing it to him but inorder to ward off the bigger pain I had to give him the minor ones. I threw my saree on the floor and kept sobbing sitting on the floor near the edge of the bed in the morning.

I am not going to leave you especially after I know that you are unhappy to break this marriage. I have borrowed some time to make our marriage work. I know you are hurt thinking you forced me but trust me, I will heal all your pains and fill your life with happiness forever.

For now, I need to continue acting like this so that you give me enough attention while I slowly make my way to your heart.

Sidharth who was soaking under the shower thinks - I have done injustice to her and given her the pain, I will heal her now with my love. The respect which I lost last night, I will gain it by pouring in my heart out. I have hurt you and I will see to it that I don't hurt you again. First thing I need to do is make her comfortable with me again for which I need to give her all my attention.

He goes out and finds Shehnaaz still sitting in the same place, thankfully not crying anymore. He picks up the clothes lying on the floor. Since her saree was lying on the floor and she was sitting in her blouse and skirt only, he covers her with the blazer jacket in his hand.

She looks at him and he is silent. He pulls her up very delicately by holding her hands and drops her till bathroom. He gives her a fresh pair of clothes to change.

He then goes to get her the breakfast and tea. When he comes back, he finds her standing near the dressing table and brushing her hair as she was getting ready to go to office.