Chapter 15

While Shehnaaz is speaking with the Butler about serving the guests, she hears a voice from behind. She turns to see who it was and she recognizes that it is the fourth suitress. A short and lean figure who is holding out her hand for a handshake.

Debolina Banerjee - the only daughter of Mr. Anuraag Banerjee who is an MLA and holds huge estate and property all over India. Debolina's favourite timepass is creating a fake account on twitter and abusing and taking a dig on tweeples who question her father regarding corruption.

DB: OMG #SexyGirl !! I am #DebolinaBanerjee. You can call me DB.

Shehnaaz: (pushes a fake smile on her face and does a handshake) Yes, Ms. Banerjee. I am Shehnaaz Thakur, Sidharth Singhania's Personal Secretary.

DB: #ShehnaazThakur, I said you can call me #DB. Don't be so formal.

Still shaking hands while Shehnaaz firmly pulls it out of her grip.

Shehnaaz: Ok DB. What's with this hastags?

DB: Oh!! I love #twitter and I do lots of tweets, so hastag is my favorite word and it has become #habit to use it.

Shehnaaz: Okay!

DB: #Friends? (Forwarding her hand for a handshake)

Shehnaaz: Yes! (Shakes hand) Have you met Mr. Sidharth Singhania yet?

DB: I am yet to met him.

Shehnaaz: Okay! (Turning to Mahesh) Please serve her some refreshments. (Looks at DB) Excuse Me! I will be right back.

Sid was tired with juggling between girls who wanted him to be only talking to them except for one that was DB. He finds her unique so he decides to talk to her.

Sid: Hi, Sidharth Singhania

DB: OMG!! #MostEligibleBachelor

Sid: (laughs) And you must be... (Has no clue, what her name is since he randomly ticked the list)

DB: DB I mean #DebolinaBanerjee. Call me DB.

Sid: Okay DB. Looks like you are an ardent tweeple!

DB: #Tweeter is #Love.

Sid: Yeah, Social Media is the only place where people can say anything without the fear of getting smacked unlike in real life.

DB: Are you on #Tweeter? I can follow you and you can follow back.

Sid: (smiling) First lets see if our wavelengths match, if it does than there is no need since you'll be staying with me, if not then also there will be no need to follow as there is no use..

DB: OMG.. okay!

Suddenly, they hear a loud screaming voice. When they look around from where the voice is coming from, it's MT.

MT: (Angrily) How dare you? You spoiled my expensive clothes? Can't you see lady?

Malini: I am extremely sorry Ma'am. It was unintentional.

MT: Unintentional my foot, it was sheer negligence. Let me marry Sidharth, then you will be the first one to be fired.

Shehnaaz runs for resolving the fight.

Shehnaaz: Ma'am please come with me, I'll get it cleaned. If you delay, the stain may get worse.

MT: Oh my expensive clothes!! Yes please! I will handle her later.

Malini feels humiliated, tears roll down from her eyes and she runs back into the palace. Shehnaaz asks another maid to handle the clothes once MT changes and goes behind Malini. She finds her in the kitchen.