Chapter 40

Sidharth looks at his beautiful wife sleeping beside him. He gently kisses her forehead and a slight smiles forms up on her face. She loved him so much that she could feel his touch even in her sweet slumber.

It was weekend and they planned to go to beach as Sidharth always went to beach when he was sad and broken to find peace and calmness but this time he went with Sana to enjoy those happiness which middle class families usually have. She was his family now which he had always been longing for.

For Sana it wasn't new experience as she had her family always beside her since her childhood. She found happiness in little things which were free of cost yet most valuable and precious like love, care, respect, time and enjoyment with family.

When they went to beach Sana shared her childhood stories and Sidharth listened to her like the way a small child listen to stories.

Sidharth: Baby, can I ask you something? (Entwined his fingers with hers)

Sana: Hmmm..

Sidharth: Why can't Papa, Bhaiyya, Bhabhi and Siya stay with us? I want them with us, I want to experience the love of family which I never got in my life. I know you are the only one who can convince them.

Sana: (puts her hand on his hand now covering his hand with both her hands) I know, honey. Earlier when you asked them to stay with us, I didn't tell anything because we were still struggling with building our relationship, but now I would surely try to convince them.

Sidharth: If that happens, I will be the happiest person in the world.

Sana: And my happiness is in your happiness. I Love You! (Pulls his cheeks)

Sidharth: Your I Love yous come out quickly now, why couldn't you say it earlier?

Sana: (Smiles) Because you were very rude.

Sidharth: (narrows his eyes) Really? You never did anything!! You are Mother Teresa!!

Sana: Wow!! Then you are Gautam Buddha..

Sidharth: Yes I am.. you know na Gautam Buddha's name was Siddhartha?

Sana: Ha ha.. very funny!! (Making funny faces) Now can we have something to snack on?

Sidharth: What do you want?

Sana: How about corn, slight roasted on coal, coated with some lemon, salt and chilli powder?

Sidharth: Hmm.. I haven't tried it ever, let me get it. You wait right here.

Sana nods and Sidharth kisses her forehead before he leaves to get corn. As Sana sat watching the waves kissing the shore, she felt a hand on her shoulder from the back. She smiled as she taught it was Sidharth. She turned to find a familer face. That's Paras.

Paras: Hey Sweetheart! How are you doing?

Sana: (jerk off his hand) How does it matter to you?

Paras: You married that arrogant person and look how arrogant you are becoming. Come with me sweetie, I shall show you real heaven!

Sana: Mind your tongue you idiot!

Paras: (holds her wrist tightly) I had an eye on you since the time you moved in palace but that stupid husband of yours throwed me out of palace.

Sana tries coming out of his grip but his hold got tight. Sidharth saw this from far and he rushes towards them. But before Sidharth reaches them, Sana stands up and kicks his balls with her knees. He leaves her wrist and kneels down hold his balls in both his hands crying out in pain. She again attacks him by punching her fist on his face, causing his nose to bleed while he falls on the ground. She moves close to his head and holds fistfull of his hair in her hand, his wig comes of in her hand. She throws it on the ground and holds his collar now.