Chapter 16

Sorry! I used Chapter 16 on my previous Chapter which was 15, so I corrected it.. It's like Amitabh Bachchan correcting his tweet number.. emotions you know.. 😉

_______________________
Shehnaaz speaks to Mahesh about the accounts maintained for the maintenance of palace citing the reason to check accounts for the high tea party. Mahesh shows her the way to record room where all the files relating to Expenses, Income and Taxation for the Palace, Mr. and Mrs. Singhania was kept.

Shehnaaz thanks Mahesh and he leaves. Shehnaaz starts searching for clues in the file record and accounts for 5 years back. She finds the guest list on the Mr. Singhania's 60th birthday party. She quickly takes a picture on her phone for her later reference. She then finds a death certificate of Radha Aunty in another file. She takes picture of it as well.

She arranges all the file in proper place, shuts the door and walks out towards her room. She hears some whispering voice and she tip toes in dark towards the direction.

Paras, the head security guard is talking to Mahira Thakral in a dim lighted corner of the palace. He has his hands around her waist and is holding her very close to him.

Paras: Sweetheart, your lips are so big, I feel like biting and sucking it. (Goes close to kiss her)

MT (puts her hand near his face, yet not firm enough to avoid the kiss): Mat kar na yaar (Don't do it, dear)

Paras: Karne de na yaar (Let me do it my dear)

Shehnaaz records the conversation on her phone, just incase it's needed.

MT: What if somebody catches us doing this? My mom will scold me, Paras. It's been 2 days I've meet you and you are so sweet and we've fallen in love at first sight. Your cute cute words just don't allow me to sleep at night.

Paras: Even me, I was never attracted to any girls like this in my life. Infact I don't even look at other girls. You are so special. You are a Diva.

MT: (flapping her fake eyelashes and making a pouty face) You know our wavelengths match so well. Also you are just a year older than me and you talk so sweetly with me. If it wasn't my mom's order, I would have married you.

Paras: What's stopping you dear?

MT: Our financial problem is not so good so my mother wants me to marry Sidharth so that we can financially become stronger.

Paras: Ohh!! Why don't you marry him and after you get your hands on the money, we elope and lead a lavish life?

MT: Wow!! That's so cool!! Give me high five Paras!!

Paras: High Five is old, come I'll teach you Kiss Five.. (They start kissing like insane)

Shehnaaz gut was churning looking at that awful sight, she felt like vomiting at that scene. She stops the video and quietly goes to her room.

She hides her secret phone inside what looked like a sanitary napkins box from outside and goes to sleep since it was already late to check those evidence.

Next day early morning, Shehnaaz finds Sid going towards gym. She decides to inform him what she saw last night. She waits for sometime before she grabs yoga mat to pretend that she was going to perform her yoga in the gym.

When see reaches, she notices Sid working out. He was naked from top exposing his huge muscular biceps and 6-pack abs covered with sweat droplets which could make any girl drool over him. His physics aroused the feeling to touch, feel, lick and bite them sensuously.

 His physics aroused the feeling to touch, feel, lick and bite them sensuously