Chapter 27

Sidharth: Okay, Listen! This ain't a movie or some tele drama, so don't expect me to sleep on the couch cause it's too small. Also, I don't want you to sleep on the couch or on the floor.

Shehnaaz: (shocked) I never said I am going to sleep on couch or floor either and neither did I tell you to sleep there.

Sidharth: So are you comfortable sleeping with me on the same bed? (With smile)

Shehnaaz: With pillows in between!  (lifting her eyebrow)

Sidharth: Yeah, when did I say in my arms? (Husky voice)

Shehnaaz: (Looks at his arms, image flashes of resting her head on them and thinks - those biceps are huge.. , clears her throath) Hmm.. I just said that not to create any confusion.

They both keep a pillow to make a bunker in between.

Shehnaaz: I can't sleep with the lights.

Sidharth: But I need them!

Shehnaaz: How does it matter, once you close your eyes?

Sidharth: Exactly Chashmish, how does it matter once you close your eyes?

Shehnaaz: Aarghh!!! Fine, I'll pull the blankets over my face!

Sidharth: Ohh no!! I don't want to end up in jail!!

Shehnaaz: Huhh??? What??

Sidharth: What if you suffocate inside the blanket, the cops will think that I killed my wife on first night!!

Shehnaaz: Sidhaaarth!! (He smiles at the way she calls him) What do I do?

Sidharth: I wish you could do as I wish.

Shehnaaz: (narrowing eyebrows) What?

Sidharth: Take this (hands over an eye mask)

Shehnaaz: Thanks! Good night!

Sidharth: Wait! Are we going to sleep with this flowers on the bed?

Shehnaaz: Hmm.. Whats there in it?

Sidharth: (shrugs) I don't know, it's my first time, I've never slept on such thing earlier!

Shehnaaz: (rolls her eyes) And I sleep everyday on such beds!! (Annoyed) I am tired Sidharth, I need to sleep.

Sidharth: Okay..

They both sleep on their respective sides. After 5 mins, Sidharth starts sneezing.

Sidharth - Aaachooo, aaachhooo.... Aaachooo (5 times)

Shehnaaz gets up and sits straight looking at him. Puts her hand on his shoulder.

Shehnaaz: Sidharth, Are you alright? What happened to you?

Sidharth: Aaachooo.. I.. I.. Achoo.. don't know!!

Shehnaaz: (Panics) Oh My God!! Are you allergic to Jasmine flowers?

Sidharth: Noooo.. Aaaachoo.. Ideaaaachoo..

She gets down from the bed and runs to the other side, holds his hand and pulls him up.

Shehnaaz: Sidharth, get up quickly.

She drags him to the bathroom and turns on the shower.

Sidharth: What.. Acchoo.. are you doing? Aachoo.. Clause twoooo.. aaachoo.. remember..??

Shehnaaz: (face palms) I am not romancing you under the shower. You are allergic, just cleaning you up to get rid of the scent on your body and clothes. Now blow your nose.