Chapter 21

Sid goes to DB's room to talk to her.

Sid: Hey DB! I wanted to speak to you for a while.

DB: OMG! #SidharthSinghania, what's up?

Sid: I don't know how to tell you but I don't want to keep you in dark anymore. I like boys than girls.

DB: What? But you are known to be a #playboy!

Sid: Yeah, I've created a delusion about it just to hide my reality and I am just marrying to hide it. You seem to be nice girl to me so I will have to reject your proposal since I don't want to cheat on you in future.

DB: #Sidharth, you won't believe. We would be #PerfectCouple then. Even I am marrying to hide my #SexualOrientation so that my #politician father doesn't get trolled. I like #girls. If we #marry then I will not have problem with your heterosexuality and you wouldn't have problem with mine. We can have our #extramaritalsAffairs outside. What say?

Sid: (smirks) I understand and respect the LGBT community. They deserve equal rights and respect in society as others. You should respect your status first. There is no shame in belonging to this category but if you cheat someone into marriage just to save yourself from shame, it is an offense.

I am straight and I just lied to you so that you could open up. Please leave the palace at once. I will not share your secret with anyone but would just say don't hide it from your loved ones and in future don't think of cheating someone like this.

DB: Huhh.. #Goodbye (Her thoughts - I will troll you from my secret id for this. You will repay for it.)

DB packs her bag and meets Shehnaaz before leaving.

DB: Hey #Darling, I am leaving. I don't want to marry #SidharthSinghania. I rejected his #proposal. I hope we'll be in touch in future.

Shehnaaz: Huhh?? (Decides to not speak about she knowing her truth) Sure DB. All the best.

Shehnaaz holds out her hand for a handshake however DB hugs her. Shehnaaz allows her to hug since this was the final time.

DB: I Love You!

Shehnaaz: Hmmm... Bye DB!

DB leaves.

Malini informs Shehnaaz that MT went back to her home with her mother. Shehnaaz decides to remove the spy camera from her room before anybody else finds it.

She quitely goes to the room and removes the cam when Butler enters. She quickly puts the cam in her pocket.

Shehnaaz: Hello Mahesh, Malini told me Mahira left, so I just came here to check. Good that you came, I would have called you to get the room cleaned just incase Mr. Sidharth wants any new guest to come over.

Mahesh: No problem Ms. Shehnaaz, will get it cleaned.

Shehnaaz thanks him and gets back to her room. She looks for any footage and she finds ST scolding MT and Paras. She obseves that ST thinks that Inder Singhania died of heart attack. So she is confirmed that Radha Aunty was not poisoned by her.

She locks the door and calls up the CBI to give update and to check on updates regarding loan.

Shehnaaz: Hello

Anand: Hello Sana, What's the update?

Shehnaaz: Sarita Thakral is out of the suspect list. So we need to check if Shefali has any link with the case since she is hiding a secret. Do you have any information?

Anand: Yes, our sources in Malaysia have told us that Parag was charged in the case of cheating and fraud relating to real estate. According to the judgement he would need to serve 10 year imprisonment or pay penalty and losses worth $10 million.
Shefali's brother had done a blunder in her father's business which led to business running into loss.

Shehnaaz: Looks like Shefali wants to marry Sidharth to gain his money to pay the compensation and to pay off the loss. She has motive to marry Sidharth but I don't see any motive in murdering Radha or Inder Singhania.

Anand: Hmm.. Seems like we are not looking at correct suspect.

Shehnaaz: Yes, the person who is linked with this murder must be one who is close to Inder Singhania, at home and at office as Radha was murdered at home and Inder at office. And the suspect is a lady. Could it be Mrs. Singhania? We need more details and keep close eye on her.

Anand: Hmm.. I'll instruct my team to keep an eye on her outside activities, will trace her calls. You keep an eye on personal and official matters relating to her.

Shehnaaz: Right! Anand, I needed an update on my loan eligibility.

Anand: Yes, Sana, you can get a loan but only upto 45% of the amount you asked for.

Shehnaaz: Hmm.. (disappointed)

Anand: I am really Sorry Sana. It's as per our policy.

Shehnaaz: This was my only hope. I don't know what to do now. Anyways, thank you. (Disconnects)

Shehnaaz thoughts - I feel so helpless. I am unable to do anything for my father. God, why are you so unkind to me? I've always shown kindness by supporting orphans and elders, and now when I need help, I see all doors closed. Show me the ray of hope please God!!

There is knock on the door. She wipes her tears and opens the door. Sid is smiling at her.

Sid: Hey Chashmish, I came to thank you! I've got rid off Mahira and Ms. Hashtag. I need to say no to Arti but I don't want to give her the reason which I gave you. It would be harsh.

Shehnaaz: Yes, it would be. You can't say you are dumb and mannerless to anyone on their face.

Sid: I think I would tell her that I have decided to marry Shefali hence I will ask her to consider it as a no to the proposal.

Shehnaaz thoughts - Oh no! He can't marry Shefali, she is a fraudster and already married. How do I stop him?

Shehnaaz: Sidharth, do you want me to invite few other prospective brides from the earlier list?

Sid: Why Chashmish? Aren't you happy with me marrying Shefali?

Shehnaaz: I don't know, I am sorry, but I just don't get positive vibes from her.

Sid: You know what Shehnaaz, I think you are jealous of her?

Shehnaaz: What rubbish? Why would I be jealous of her?

Sid: Because she is smart, sexy and soon going to be Mrs. Singhania.

Shehnaaz: So, how does that affect me? (Looking at the floor)

Sid: Doesn't it?

He steps closer to her while she steps back until she is pinned to the wall.

Sid: Doesn't it affect you Chashmish? Answer me?

Shehnaaz: No!! (Looking everywhere except his eyes)

Sid: Aren't you jealous of her? (Places his hands on the wall on both her sides)

Shehnaaz: Na.. No..!!

Her voice hitches as he moves closer. Her thoughts - I am trained to combat any situation, I can take down tough enemies but he has a different kind of affect on me. I don't want to stop him from coming close to me. I have the ability to face difficult tortures given by enemies, but I am liking his torture. I am trained to keep my headstrong and not give out secretes but when he comes near me I loose my senses.

Sid: Come on Shehnaaz, tell me why don't you want me to marry Shefali? (Their faces only few inches apart)

Shehnaaz: Be.. bec.. cause she is already married. (Closes her eyes and says in one breath)

He moves back suddenly due to shock. Shehnaaz exhales loudly as she had stopped breathing when he came closer.

Sid: What??? Did you say she is married?

Shehnaaz nods yes while cursing herself for not able to handle his torture and blurting out the information.

__________________________________
DB and Arti also out!! What will happen to Shefu baby?

❤️❤️