Chapter 32

Sidharth plans a surprise for Shehnaaz. The hint she gave in the form of song and the intimacy were the signal to tell her the feeling which he had for her.

He gets call from Lyla, she asks him to come immediately to RS's cabin. When he reaches there he finds RS, Rohit, Lyla and 4 men standing there.

RS: What's the matter Mrs. Singhania? Why am I called here?

RS is quiet and so is Rohit.

Officer Anand: Ms. Lyla, could you please allow us some privacy.

Lyla leaves

Officer Anand: Mr. Sidharth Singhania, I am Anand, Deputy Superintendent of Police. Me and my team are here to arrest Mrs. Rina Singhania and Mr. Rohit Singhania against the charges of Murder.

Sidharth was shocked.

Sidharth: Murder? What are you talking about Officer? I think you've got some wrong information. Who could they murder and why?

Officer Anand: Our sources are correct and we have an evidence as well. They've murdered Mrs. Geeta Singhania (Rohit Singhania's wife), Mr. Inder Singhania and Ms. Radha Sharma.

The last name hit him hard like a slap on his face.

Sidharth: Excuse me Officer, Maa.. I mean Ms. Radha Sharma died due to heart attack, we have the post mortem report at palace.

Officer Anand: That was a fake report created by Mrs. Singhania. We have caught hold of the Doctor who gave the report and he has confirmed that he faked the report for money.

Sidharth's heart sank, as even though he didn't like RS, he could never imagine her murdering his Maa. He was raging like a wounded tiger.

Sidharth: Is this true Lady? (He didn't even wanted to address her as Mrs. Singhania)

RS was quiet.

Sidharth: (Roared like Lion) Why the hell did you murder her?

RS was still silent. Sidharth was ready to pounce and tear both the culprits into pieces.

Officer Anand: Hold on Mr. Sidharth Singhania. We are here to punish the criminals. We need to arrest them, your queries will be answered in the court of law. Officers Arrest them.

Rohit: Hold on Officer, you can't arrest a lady. You need to have a lady officer or constable to arrest a lady, as per the law.

Officer Anand: We already have one. (Signals to his team member) Call her in.

The man calls her to come inside.

Shehnaaz walks in and stands infront of Anand.

Shehnaaz: Agent Sana Gill reporting Sir.

Rohit and RS both look at her in shock. Sidharth who had been staring at them, turned around in shock as he heard a familiar voice.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz???

Shehnaaz didn't respond to him as she was on duty. Her heart was aching because she could feel his pain.

Shehnaaz: What are my instructions Sir??

Officer Anand: Ms. Sana Gill, arrest the lady!

Sidharth was now fully devasted as he looked his lady love who was an agent in disguise.

Sidharth thoughts - Just as I was thinking what else could be more painful than hearing my Maa being murdered by my biological mother, I was hit with a lightening bolt. I feel cheated by everyone. The person I trusted, respected and loved after my Maa, my Chashmish.. no Ms. Shehnaaz Thakur.. no Agent Sana Gill, was a disguise.