Chapter 17

Sid cleans up the coffee stain and dries it using the hand dryer in the washroom. He comes back to lounge and his blood boils at the sight.

Vishal is standing next to Shehnaaz (who is seated on a chair) placing a hand on her forehead which has gone around her shoulder and in the other holding a glass of water asking her to have the medicine.

She is pushing his hand which is holding the glass after taking a sip and swallow's the tablet down her throath. He then keeps the glass on table places both his hands on the both sides of her shoulder from back and kisses the top of her head.

Shehnaaz still trying to sneeze mid way, she jerks her shoulder to get rid of his hands.

VV: Oh my Bachcha (baby), Don't worry you will be fine soon. Why don't you take off today, I'll take you back to palace. You can take rest and I shall be there beside you to take care of you.

Sid's tightens his fist, getting an urge to punch his face. His thoughts - Why the hell does this bastard have to get touchy with her? I mean she is sick and this fellow is not leaving any chance to touch her. I feel like burning his hands but I need to be calm since he is Mr. Singhania's nephew and I don't want to create a scene in office.

He cough's and enters the lounge and pulls VV's hand off her shoulder into a handshake still cursing from inside.

Sid: Hey Vish, What are you doing here in office?

VV: I came to assist you but then I saw Naazu in such condition.

Sid's jaws tighten when he says Naazu  but he tries to be composed.

VV: Hey Sid, why don't you give her off, I'll take care of her at Palace.

Shehnaaz: I am fine, I don't need any off.. Aaachooo..

Sid: Chas.. Shehnaaz!! He is right, you need to take rest.

Shehnaaz: But you have a meeting today at office and you might need my help.

Sid's thought - I have to attend the meeting but I can't leave her with this cheap guy.

Sid: Don't worry Shehnaaz, Vish has come to assist me here, so I'll inform the driver to drop you to the palace.

VV: But bro, she needs somebody to take care of her.

Sid: Don't worry Vish, I'll inform Mahesh to tell Malini to take care of her.

VV disheartened but yet agrees since he doesn't have any option.

Shehnaaz too agrees since she also wanted to check the evidence at home which she collected last night.

Shehnaaz reaches palace and Malini asks her to rest.

Shehnaaz: Thanks Malini, I will rest for a while, you can attend to other duties, I will inform you incase I need something.

Malini: Okay, I shall shut the door but please don't lock it since you might need help later.

Shehnaaz nods and Malini shuts the door behind. Shehnaaz jumps out of the bed and picks out the phone from the box kept in her wardrobe locker where she hid it.

She looks at the death certificate photo carefully. She looks at the guest list of the party and highlights few probable suspects. She then dials a number.

Shehnaaz: Anand Bhaiyya, Sending you a photo of Death certificate of Mom. Please contact the doctor for correction.

Officer Anand: Okay, Anything else?

Shehnaaz: Sending you one list of Baraati's on Indu's wedding. Please check the highlighted once for their schedule.

Officer Anand: Sure Shehnaaz, when you have time call Dad. He is missing you.

Shehnaaz: Ok bhaiyya! Message me when my cutie pie neice is awake. I'll speak to her.

At CBI office:
Officer Anand: Sir, we got a call from Agent Sana Gill.

ASP Shekawat: Yes Officer, what's the progress.

OA: She has sent across a death certificate of Radha a.k.a. Mom, Sidharth's Nanny. She died 5 years back. Cause of death on the certificate is heart attack whereas the head maid suspects she was poisoned.

ASP: Okay, So will catch hold of the person who did this post mortem. I am sure he/she will have some nice story to tell us.

OA: Exactly, that's what Agent Sana informed in code word.

ASP: Any other evidence?

OA: Yes, She has sent the list of guest (baarati) lists in the Inder Singhania's a.k.a. Indu birthday (wedding) party on the day. She has highlighted few and asked for some information on them.

ASP: Right, did you tell her that I(Dad) want to speak to her?

OA: Yes Sir, She told that she will call once we message her post our further investigation (cutie pie niece). You can speak to her at that time.

ASP: Hmm.. Okay.. So get the team engaged in the work.

OA: Right Away Sir!!

At Palace:
Shehnaaz secures the files and hides it after setting a password in her secret phone. She keeps the phone back in the box and covers it with Sanitary pads on top, suddenly the door opens. Shehnaaz turns around and finds Debolina.

DB: OMG #Shehnaaz, I heard #Malini and #Butler speaking that you are unwell.

Her eyes fall on the Sanitary box.

DB: that's a #bigbox!! Did you get a visit from #AuntFlo? Are you having cramps?

Shehnaaz: (Locks her wardrobe) Nope, actually I was searching for a balm. I've got cold and my head is pounding.

DB: #Surprise!! I've got my #FirstAid box with me. I'll apply the balm. Why don't you lie down on the #Bed.

Shehnaaz: Okay! That's so thoughtful!

DB: Don't be #Silly. You know I #Love you so much!

DB scoops out a small amount of balm and applies a layer of it on Shehnaaz's forehead, nose, behind her ears and throat.

DB: #Shehnaaz, could you #unbotton the first 2 bottons of your shirt so that I can apply the balm on your #chest. My #mother applied it on my #chest  in my #childhood. It really helps.

Shehnaaz unbuttons and DB scoops out some more balm and applies the balm. DB hand travels a bit further down her cleavage. Her touch gives Shehnaaz an uncomfortable feel. Shehnaaz signals with her hand that's enough!

Shehnaaz: Thanks DB.

DB: Don't be #silly dear! I really enjoyed doing it. (Looking at her mole on chest) OMG! That #Mole there can drive anyone #crazy. It gives an urge to #lick and #suck it.

Shehnaaz is shocked at her statement, she passes a fake smile while she quickly buttons her shirt and pulls the duvet to cover it until her neck.

DB: Do you want #backmassage or any other #massage? I can help.

Shehnaaz: (Quickly replies) No no no!! Thank you! I will rest for a while now.

DB: #CallMe if you need anything. (Signaling call me with her hand and winks)

DB kisses the top of her head before leaving the room.

DB: Bye #Sexy!!

Shehnaaz is litterally in shock at her behaviour and her talks. Her thoughts - The way she touched was so uncomfortable. The way she spoke and looked at me gave me the vibes of lust.

She is a... Lesbian? Oh no! If that's true, then what is she doing here? God save Sidharth. Was that the reason she didn't show that much interest the way how the other suitress drooled over him. He told me that she didn't approach him unlike others. But she showed great interest in speaking to me. Is she hitting on me?

________________________
I hope there are no Devoshmi fans here.. 🙈😂

Disclaimer: These are fictional characters and has nothing to do with any real person. Any similarities with the real person should purely be treated as co-incidence.

Ok guys!! How did you like this chapter? Looks like Sid and Naaz have lots of competitors to deal with!!

❤️❤️