Chapter 18

Shehnaaz thoughts - There are four suitress out of which one is having affair, second is suspected to be lesbian, third's mannerism is questionable and fourth is mysterious.

I think until I get update on the investigation from CBI, I should investigate more about the fourth, Shefali Verma. Sidharth might consider marrying her, it's my duty to make sure she is genuine.

Somewhere I feel so unhappy imagining Sidharth marrying any of them. When they get close to him, I feel anger rush through my nerves. The way I reacted in the morning, was it necessary? Why should his personal life affect me? Why is that I feel I just couldn't concentrate on any of the task when I see him with them?

Sana, you are here for your duty, just concentrate on your investigation and don't involve or invest in any emotions with anyone. It will be very difficult for you.

It's been a week now from the time the suitress have entered the palace, they keep on meeting Sid, trying to impress him by their charm while Shehnaaz's insecurities rises yet she manages to hide them successfully.

Malini informs Shehnaaz that Mahira's mom, ST will be coming to stay with her tomorrow. Shehnaaz decides to plant a spy camera to record any probable talks that may lead to the case.

Additionally, they have been tracking the mobile phones of all the guests.

It is Arti's birthday tomorrow. The four suitress although not cordial decide to go to the discotheque tonite along with Sid and VV. Though DB invites Shehnaaz, she doesn't accept the offer as she wanted to plant the spy cam and also speak to the Officer.

Sid is in no mood to join the gang but he had to since they all insist. Once they all leave, Shehnaaz carefully places spy cam in MT's room.

She then calls the CBI office from another number.

Shehnaaz: Good Evening Officer

Anand: Good Evening Shehnaaz, Why aren't you using code word today?

Shehnaaz: There is no one at the palace. Any update on the investigation?

Anand: Yes, We caught the culprit who faked the post mortem report. The maid was right. He agreed that Radha was indeed poisoned and surprisingly, it's the same poison which we found in Inder Singhania's post mortem report.

Shehnaaz: As I suspected. Did he tell you who asked him to fake the reports.

Anand: He doesn't know since he was contacted through phone but he did tell me that it was a lady's voice.

Shehnaaz: Who could it be? The maid told me that Sarita Thakral insulted her in party that day. Could it be her? I've hidden a spy cam in Mahira Thakral's room, we might get some clue since Sarita would be here tomorrow. What about the other guests I highlighted?

Anand: As you know we've been tracing few phones. As per Shefali Verma's phone records, she is married to Parag Sethi who is in Malaysian jail since 4 years. We checked for background and found that she is hiding her marriage with her parents as well and is married since 6 years.

Shehnaaz: Wow! I knew she was upto something. Since she is related to Singhania, we might have to consider her as one of the suspect. If she is married, then why would she be here to marry Sidharth? There is definitely something more to this story.

Anand: Ok Agent Sana, whatever you do just be careful. I will connect you with ASP Sir.

Shehnaaz: Sure Officer, thank you!

ASP: Hello Agent Sana.

Shehnaaz: Hello Sir

ASP: You're doing a great job Agent. We've some bad news for you Sana. We've got to know that you're father has been diagnosed with brain tumor and your brother has applied for personal loan with the bank he is working.

Shehnaaz: (Shocked and Concerned) But I haven't been informed anything about such thing from my brother. I just spoke to him yesterday night.

ASP: As I suspected, they're hiding it from you. I understand your state of mind but I am a bit apprehensive about what consequence it holds on your current assignment since we won't be able to compromise at this crucial stage.

Shehnaaz: (choked voice) I.. I understand Sir. For me serving my nation is as important as my family. I would see what best I could do remotely without affecting my assignment.

ASP: I appreciate it and we are proud of you!

Shehnaaz: Thank you Sir (Disconnects)

Although Shehnaaz was a strong headed woman, she was equally emotionally attached to her family. Tears starts rolling from her eyes, she never felt helpless like this before. She wants to call her brother but it was already very late. She lies in the bed thinking and she doesn't realize when she doses off.

Next morning, she goes to Sid's room to check if he was ready to leave for office. She knocks the door and gets shocked to see that the door of his room is ajar and he is sleeping, and there is a girl sleeping beside him covered in a duvet with her back facing towards him.

Sid wakes up at the sound of knock at the door holding his head, his eyes fall on Shehnaaz. He smiles at her since for him it was the most beautiful face he would like to wake up to.

His happiness is short-lived when he turns his face to his side after looking at the shocked expression on Shehnaaz's face.

Sid: Am I in a wrong room again? Who is she? (Petrified)

Shehnaaz: How do I know? It's your room and your bed. (Angry)

He is scared to touch her, his hands still few inches away from touching her, the skin on her back shoulder is exposed hence he being reluctant to touch.

Sid: Shehnaaz, can you check please? (Worried)

Shehnaaz: What's a big deal in that? You were sleeping with her but now having problem in touching her?

Sid: Come on!! I don't even remember what happened last night, how can I sleep randomly with anyone?

Shehnaaz: Were you drunk last night? (Shocked yet angry)

Sid: No, I didn't drink alcohol. I just took breezer. But why am I having a hangover?

Shehnaaz: It's okay, you are not answerable to me any way. How should your life matter to me? (Annoyed and angry)

Sid: Looks like someone spiked my drink. I clearly didn't drink Chashmish!

Shehnaaz: Why are you giving me clarifications? It's your life. Enjoy! I am getting late to office. And please Sir, my name is Shehnaaz. (Stressing on words Sir and Shehnaaz)

Sid: Stop it Chashmish! Even after being fully intoxicated, have I ever ill-behaved with you? Have I touched you in inappropriate way? No, even If I have different feelings for you. I am sure, whoever this lady is, must have come on her own and I have nothing to do with her. Now please help me Chashmish! Please!! (Pleading)

Shehnaaz goes near the bed lost in her thoughts!

________________________________

Any guesses who is the lady?

You guys are really good at guessing!!😁

Suspense will be out in next chapter. Keep supporting and voting.

So yesterday Waada Hai was out! I so enjoyed watching Shehnaaz in it. She is a treat to eyes. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Sid's tweet and Shehnaaz's reply.. 😘

And the SidNaaz content was just hard to believe, I literally pinched my self to check if I was dreaming.. another SidNaaz project with DFM.. OMG!! #SidNaazinPunjab🤧

Until then keep streaming BD, DKKA and Waada Hai..

❤️❤️