Chapter 47

Sana and Sidharth lied in the bed cuddling each other. Sana doodles on his chest making some random patterns.

Sana: Sidharth, What does a sexy and attractive girls look like according to you? The one who can turn you on!

Sidharth: Hmm.. short skirts or the long skirts with slit until their upper tighs, the sexy cleavage and raised breast, smokey eyes and silky hair. They can turn on anyone.

Sana: Wow!! Good choice Sidharth. Come lets start your first challenge round today.

Sidharth: (he raises his head) What?

Sana: What happened? Did you forgot your challenge that how according to you girls don't have much pain in life and enjoys the best perks?

Sidharth: Never, I am ever ready! Come lets do it, what you want me to do push ups, squats, lift something heavy, or make love to you (winks)

Sana: Yeah, the last one!

Sidharth: Okay!! I am ever ready for this baby! (Starts unbuttoning his shirt)

Sana: Wait wait Mr. Singhania! Not so fast, you have to turn me on!! I am still dry!

Sidharth: Yeah, I know how to turn you on! Did you forget how you got this belly, it's not a work of mosquito bite, it's the Lion's bite!!

Sana: Okay Lion, but you are not a Lion today. You are a Deer and I am the Lion today!

Sidharth: Deer?

Sana: Yes, you are going to be a sexy girl to turn me on!

Sidharth: So what exactly you want me to do? Wear your clothes and do sensuous dance?

Sana: Exactly! But before that, you need to do a ground work to wear that dress.

Sidharth: What is it?

Sana goes to her wardrobe and gets a box.

Sana: This!!

Sidharth: What's this? (He reads the label) Wax Strips (gulps down the saliva)

Sana: Yes baby, Lets get you legs and chest looking sexy.

Sidharth: Do you really want to do this baby? I can use my razor if you want.

Sana: Baby, girls do waxing for smooth finishing, remember how you like to touch these legs. (She lifts her night gown and displays her sexy legs)

Sidharth: Wow!!

He touches them forgetting the task.

Sidharth: Baby did you see that. (pointing towards his shorts where his manliness stood erect.)

Sana slaps him on his hand.

Sana: Exactly, Mr. Singhania, I want the same effect on me, when you show me your legs!!

Sidharth face falls as his wife was determined to torture him today! He reluctantly gave up to go through it as it was the question of performing a challenge.

Sana picks up a wax strips and carefully places it on his manly legs, which was not less than a jungle of hair on it. She counts 1.. 2.. and 3.. and Sidharth closes his eyes. The moment she pulls it, he yells F word loudly and jumps in his seat.

He touches the area which was now silky smooth but burnt like hell.

Sana: It's just a start darling, remember the slit until upper tighs!

Sidharth: Baby, I find you sexy in your night gown as well. Can I wear that?

Sana: (laughs and nods in disagreement) I want the slit dress or a short skirt only.