Chapter 13

After a tiring day at office trying to understand things, Sid along with Shehnaaz reaches home. The moment he enters the palace, he is greeted by Mahira.

MT: Hi Handsome!

Sid: (Though not interested to talk) Hey! How are you doing?

MT: I am doing sexy. How was your day? (Places her hand over his shoulder running down to his wrist)

Shehnaaz rolls her eyes looking at her hands.

Sid: Very tiring (with a poker face)

MT: Awe!! My baby is tired?? (Pulling his cheeks)

Shehnaaz's eyes widen at the scene while Sid gently holds her hand to losen her grip from his cheeks.

Sid: Yes! Excuse me, I need to take hot shower!

MT: Sure darling, why don't you soak yourself in warm bath tub, I'll give you Lavender oil, that works wonder.

Sid: Yeah, that sounds good. Thanks for Lavender oil but I should be having some essential oil in my bath already. (Turning to Shehnaaz) Shehnaaz, can you come and collect the list I told you in the morning?

MT looks at Shehnaaz with her narrowed eyes.

MT: Who is she Sid? Is she also one of the suitress?

Sid: (I wish she was!!) She is my personal secretary.

MT: Yeah, I wondered how can your choice be like this? (Gesturing at Shehnaaz pointing from top to bottom) Your choice would be someone hot, sexy and happening girl.. like me!! (Wishpering the last two words)

Sid looks at Shehnaaz who is standing there, gritting her teeth with anger but still holding herself. He himself is angry at the comment yet he waits for Shehnaaz to answer for herself. But she chose to avoid her. Finally he decides to step in himself.

Sid: I think I can't afford Shehnaaz, she earns more salary than me and smart enough to manage the entire business as well with her extensive knowledge. She is an independent girl. That reminds me, Mahira, what are you upto these days?

Shehnaaz face light up listening to the word of applause for her from Sid's mouth.

MT: What's that?

Sid: I mean what do you do for your passion?

Shehnaaz after listening to the word 'Passion' knows exactly from where it is coming. He surely pays attention to each of my words, she thinks.

MT: My parents have lot of money. I just love spending them. What's the need to work? (Hitting hand on her hair making it fly)

Sid: Oh! So you plan to do same thing in future as well? Spend your husband's money? (Raising his eyebrows)

MT: Why not? I need to be presentable to the people so that you feel proud of me when they appreciate me. (Walking around him and running her hands on the his back sensuously)

Shehnaaz thoughts - Such a loser and why can't she keep her hands to herself.

Sid: That we'll see. Since, right now I have many choices to choose from. (He walks upstairs and goes into his room)

MT looks at Shehnaaz and smirks before leaving to her room.

Shehnaaz goes to freshen up and changes into a simple salwar suit. Her thoughts on how Sid defended her infront of MT. She smiles and thinks of going to his room to get the list of girls he shortlisted.

She walks to his room and finds the door ajar and her mouth opens in shock at the sight. Sid is lying on his stomach without his shirt, his eyes shut and an unknown girl climbing to sit on his thighs at the back. She immediately turns and runs back to her room.

Flashback:
RS sitting in her cabin when Komal Verma, Mr. Singhania's Step Sister along with her husband Surya barges in.

KV: Hi Bhabhi, Are you busy?

RS: Hey Komal and Mr. Verma, how are you both?

KV & SV: We're fine!

KV: But after Bhai's death you forgot us. Now we don't matter to you and only your relatives matter you the most.

RS: How can you speak such thing Komal? Inder always loved you so much, you are very special and close to us.

KV: Then how did you consider Mahira for Sid and not my daughter Shefu? You know bhai was so appreciative of Shefu and Vishal.

RS: It's not my department Komal. It's Sidharth's choice.

SV: But if you don't give chance to Shefu, how can she even be considered as a choice bhabhi?

RS: I don't mind Mr. Verma. For me Mahira and Shefali are alike.

SV: What about business now? Can Sid manage everything after Inder bhaiyya?

RS: He is amateur, he doesn't know anything yet. I've arranged a personal secretary for him but he has to take responsibility quickly.

SV: Can I suggest you something?

RS: Please!!

SV: You know Vishal has been helping me manage my business for quite some time now. After he joined my revenue has doubled. How if he helps Sid with some advice?

RS: That sounds so good!! Let Shefali and Vishal stay in palace with us. Sid can get to know Shefali and Vishal can help him with advise in business

KV: Sounds great bhabhi! I'll inform Shefu and Vish to go to palace.

RS: I will contact the Butler to arrange a room for them.

KV and SV walk out of the office and calls Vishal.

SV: Hey Vish, pack your bag and leave to Singhania palace right away.

VV: Why pop?

SV: Stay with Sidharth and guide him in handling business.

VV: But Pop, you always tell me that I have zero knowledge about business.

SV: Yes, I know, you need not remind me. The way you took my profit making company into your hands to do loss was just phenomenal. You need not have to do anything with Sid's business, just stay with him and keep an eye. Inform me and I will make suggestions if necessary. Just try to create good image of yours so once Shefu is married to Sid, you could get a share in their business by her influence.

VV: Okay Pops!!

KV pulls phone from SV's hand: Vish tell your Sis also to pack her bag and leave to Singhania's palace.

VV: Mom, I will have to pack her bag since she has already gone to Singhania's palace.

KV: Wow!! That's my girl! Smart and cunning! Learn something from her.

VV: Come on Mom. You don't know my ability yet. I will prove you that soon!!

Flashback ends

Shehnaaz thoughts - Who the hell is she? The way she climbed on his back. Is she one of his girlfriend?

Why are you bothered?

I am investigating a case here so I ought to know about everyone.

But how can she be related to the case?

She might be!

Ok, but why are you experiencing anxiety on what you just witnessed?

I am not!!

You are!!

Aarghh!! Chuck it!! Just concentrate on the case!

Hmm.. Then let me go back and check who she is and what is she upto?

__________________
Two Vamps entered the scene!! Shefu and Mau!! Enjoy hating them!!

Shehnaaz in BB14 as guest!! I am very excited for it.. I love SidNaaz, in a positive way!😜

❤️❤️❤️