Choose Your Reviewer

Get to know the preferences of the genre, styles of reviewing, and payment of your reviewers

 Get to know the preferences of the genre, styles of reviewing, and payment of your reviewers. Only then decide who you would like to review your book. You can choose only one reviewer for one book. 

1. thealien09

[CLOSED FOR CATCH-UP]

a) No. of chapters I will read:

Minimum- 10 chapters

Maximum- full book

b) Preferred genres: All except poetry and non-fiction. I suck at them. Preferably: Romance, Mystery/ Thriller, Action/Adventure, and Fantasy

c) Payment:

1. Read and comment on any five chapters of my book 'My Journey to You'. Vote if you like them.

2. Add my book 'My Journey to You' to a public reading list.

d) My review criteria: Can be found in the first chapter- the intro.

*I will score your review only if you ask me to (you can find this in the forms).

e) No. of books I can review in a week: 3-4

f) Mature/ LGBTQ+: Yes. Anything is fine unless it is too graphic. No smut, please.

2. nefertitifenison 

[CLOSED]

a) No. of chapters I will read:  

Minimum- Four

Maximum- Six (but if your story is really good I might consider reviewing the whole thing, I will let you know)

b) Preferred genres: Science-fiction, Fantasy, Adventure, and Poetry.

Genres I do not read: Werewolf/Vampire (I have too many of this already and want to take a break), Horror/Thriller (I am a scaredy-cat), Non-fiction (because I don't know yet how to properly review those), Fanfic except Harry Potter (I learn from my mistake)

c) Payment:

1. A follow.

2. Read and comment GENUINELY on the Prologue and first three chapters of my story "Looking for Hope". Genuine means at least one complete sentence per chapter that goes beyond "Nice" or "Cool".

3. Say something kind about my bio on my message board.

d) My review criteria:

- Do you have a compelling narrative hook?

-Does your plot progress smoothly?

- Does your protagonist have a clear goal?

- Is the conflict set up well?

-Is the premise of the story easily understood?

- Are the descriptions of time and places descriptive enough?

*I do not score my reviews because I do not want to discourage anyone who might otherwise get a low score. If they do ask, however, I can provide scores.

e) No. of books I can review in a week: 2

f) Mature/ LGBTQ+:

Mature: Yes, just let me know in what way so I come prepared

LGBTQ: Yes, let me know if it is the main characters or the side characters and if there is explicit sex (I'm fine with it, just want to be prepared)

3. RowanCarver

[CLOSED]

a) No. of chapters I will read:

Minimum- 1

Maximum- 10

b) Preferred genres: Science-fiction and Fantasy (but I will read anything). Basically All

c) Payment:

1. A follow.

2. Please read and leave at least three genuine comments on the prologue and first three chapters of either King Eden (sci-fi/post-apocalyptic) or the Boy Made of String (dark fantasy/horror)

d) My judging criteria:

Here's what I'll talk about in your review:

 1. Cover: /5 

 2. Blurb: /5 

3. Hook: /10 

4. Conflict: /10 

5. Character Analysis: /10 

6. Plot: /10 

7. Theme: /10 

8. World Building/Setting: 10 

And then I'll write a closing summary.

*I do score my reviews but I only send the scores as DMs, and I only score if you ask me to.

e) No. of books I can review in a week: 2

f) Mature/ LGBTQ+: I can read both.