A Greek Demigod's Guide to Survival

Title: A Greek Demigod's Guide to Survival 

By Elizaaa_Schuyler

Cover

No complaints here! I like the painted look of it and I like the font of your text. No author name provided, perhaps you can look at plugging that in somewhere.

Blurb

The blurb is written by a demigod who secretly got a Wattpad account, who encourages you to stop reading it, then secretly eggs you on at the end. I like this instant interaction.

Conflict

MC v Camp Half-Blood/adjusting to Demigod lifestyle

Character Analysis

A lot of the characters are taken from the Percy Jackson series so they've been developed for you. The author does a good job (from what I remember) staying true to the original characters. I like how casual their dialogue is and how they aren't really phased by anything.

Plot

Alright, so I haven't read Percy Jackson since I was like eight years old maybe? Nine? I don't remember any of it other than I really loved it. So I'm kind of going into this blind but its slowly all coming back to me as I read.

This story is written to you, the reader, by a demigod who tells you of their adventures at Camp. She warns you that if "any of this sounds familiar to you, close the tab and stops reading." She warns that if you find these experiences to be close to any of your own, then you might be a demigod as well, and you're in trouble for reading this.

You follow her journey to Camp Half-Blood where she waits to be claimed by her god. You also learn about the gods and other children (thank you for the refresher I TOTALLY forgot about Nico and Biana but I loved them in the original series).

I totally forgot about Mr. Brunner and I totally forgot he was a centaur. Aha and Chiron too! Man, it's cool to have these characters back and it's just as much fun to interact with them personally.

Summary

Sorry for the short review but there's not much for me to say here since this is fanfiction and there's no original content to evaluate world building wise. But this is a really fun little read, just like your other demigod story. It's great to experience Camp Half-Blood again from a different POV. It's fun to be back in Rick Riordan's world and I think this is a good tribute to him. You know his books and lore very well and it's well conveyed here.

See you, Space Cowboy...