Do You Use Them? (G. Harrison)

I just randomly had this funny idea and I thought I'd turn it into something😭 so without further adieu, I'm probably going to regret this😌

♫ ♫ ♫

1959

George was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. It was a warm summer's day and he was alone. His entire family was out doing God-knows-what, but he had originally planned on going somewhere with his girlfriend, y/n, so he'd stayed behind.

However, when y/n's family suddenly decided they were driving up to Blackpool for the weekend to see family, he began to regret not going with his family.

He was currently going over ever possible thing he could do today by himself, but all he could think about was going to get something to eat, because hell, he was starving.

Just as he sat up and began to brainstorm places he could go, he heard the front door downstairs open and he suddenly got confused.

Who the fuck had just barged into his house unannounced? Was he about to be brutally murdered? Oh, God, what would everyone think he thought of them if he died right now?

"George! Hello, buddy!"

"Paul, you fucking idiot," George said with a groan. Then, the rest of the band came into view.

"Hey, George, can I have some socks? Mimi kicked my arse out of the fucking house before I could get some," John grumbled.

"Did you come all the way over here just to steal my socks?" George asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course not. I figured we could go downtown and get some birds. I heard yours ran off to Blackpool." He went over to George's dresser and began to raid his sock drawer.

"Yeah, no," George replied, then dawned a confused look when John's face twisted.

George, Paul, and Ringo watched as John extracted a small box and examined it closely. "Oh, dear Georgie, what have we here?" John put his free hand into his pocket and turned to face George.

George immediately recognized the small blue box in John's hand. He immediately blushed.

Paul pushed his way up to read the label and George buried his head in his hands.

"Georgie has himself some condoms!" John said energetically. "He's one responsible little man, isn't he?"

"That he is!" Paul responded. "Look at us, George! Tell us everything!"

"Yeah, do you actually use them?" John asked.

"No, they're just a fucking decoration for my sock drawer," George said with a roll of his eyes.

"Holy shit, you're sleeping with y/n!" yelled John.

"Congratulations, you've finally done it!" added Paul.

"Now, your mother and father have told you what possible outcomes are for this new way to please yourself, haven't they?" asked John seriously and George gave him an incredulous look.

"Seriously?" he asked.

John put his hands up in surrender. "I'm just making sure. We wouldn't want any baby Harrisons running around, would we?"

"I can assure you that that is not going to happen," George said.

"Well, that's good. I'm sure that you're right. You're very trustworthy."

George rolled his eyes and snatched the box back from John and stuffed it back into the drawer. "Thanks, I'm flattered."

John chuckled to himself, but reached out to stop George from closing his drawer. "Wait, I have to get my socks. Then, we're going to the Cavern to celebrate your manhood."