Christmas Eve (E. Burdon)

[𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩]

missgoldenfish requested one of my silly Christmas imagines about the lovely Eric Burdon, so here we are🥰 I honestly love this man and the Animals are one of my favorite bands so like 🤚🏻🤚🏻 let's get dis show on da road😍😍

1967

It had been two-and-a-half weeks since you and Eric's first child was born, a beautiful daughter named Michelle that were both so proud of. Eric had her balanced in his arms as he carried the last of your bags to the car. You were leaving today to go to Eric's parents' house for Christmas.

They lived quite a few hours away, so it would be the first time they'd be meeting Michelle. Eric was super excited to share his daughter he was so proud of her.

You opened the trunk so that the two of you could put your last few bags in there and then Eric handed you the baby so that you could put her into her car seat and he could go start the car. Before he turned around to leave, he gave you a charming smile.

"Merry Christmas Eve," he said teasingly as you finally climbed into the seat next to him.

You grinned, pulling the seatbelt across your lap. "Merry Christmas Eve," you responded.

He turned around to look at Michelle as if to make sure she was still okay before he finally started the car. "I'm so excited!" he said happily. "Everyone is going to love her."

"They better," you told him with a laugh. "I worked hard to give you that baby."

He grinned proudly. "I know you did." Then, he leaned over to place a kiss on your lips. "I love you."

You smiled. "I love you too."

Sorry it's so short and coming out so late😍 I wanted to get it in before it's already well into Christmas🥴

Also sorry I didn't do so many days

Keeping this going everyday for almost three weeks is tiring

Like I can barely do it once a week geez

Love y'all

Happy Christmas😍