Baby 👼

HER BABY'S 🤰 SECRET 👼
🍓 SERIE TEN 🍓

Story by: Authoress Ademide

              Arike's POV

I settled in my bed after taking a hot shower. I grabbed my phone from the drawer next to my bed.

Hi. I have been trying to reach you but you didn't pick my calls. I was hoping that you could help me check out my suit. They delivered it today.

Dayo's message popped up as soon as I switched on my data.

I was busy I replied

Okay, Leo already helped me and it looked good on me.

He texted back and before I could type, pictures of himself on suit together with his best man Leo came in.

Wow! The suit looks nice on you,Bes. ☺️

Thanks. I am a bit nervous about the wedding. 😟

You need to calm down. Let your mind be at peace and prepare for the big day.

Okay. So what about your dress? Is it ready? he asked.

The moment Dayo sent I and Busayomi Aso Ebi, I didn't waste time dropping it off at the Tailor's place.

The tailor promised to deliver lastest by Thursday

Good...so what's your plan? Should I send someone to come pick you up? He would bring you to the hotel where my sisters would be spending the night.

There's no need for that. Bamidele would drive I and Busayomi to the party.

I told him our plan.

Well I can see you've planned everything with Bamidele

Yes

Did Shalewa invited you to her bridal shower?

Yes,but I am not attending it. I responded.

He was still typing when I sent my last message to him.

I am tired,need to rest. Good night. I sent it and switched off my data before his next message came in.

**************************************************************

It has been two weeks since Adedayo got married to Shalewa. The wedding wasn't a low-key one. Different Media houses stomped the wedding capturing the whole event. The bride was beautiful and the groom wasn't bad himself. And for a moment I had wished I was
the one in that gown saying I DO taking the vows and kissing the groom. Lol! But it was all in my imagination. A wish that will never come true. The new couple are out of the  country, in Australia precisely, enjoying their honeymoon.

It was on a Saturday morning! I got out of bed feeling nauseous and tired and weak. I didn't know why my body was acting up.

I went into the kitchen to prepare tea for myself. I needed to put something in my stomach so I could use drugs. But bile rised in my throat at the second gulp of the tea. I found myself throwing up all the food from last night into the sink.

My head was spinning, I felt dizzy at the same time. I had to grab the counter top to steady myself. I have never felt this way before...like it's strange. The fact that I have been feeling this way for days now and  I didn't know what to do! Perhaps I was coming down with malaria? I should see the doctor or better still let me call Busayomi.

I went back into the room,lay back in bed and took out my phone from underneath the pillow. I dialed Busayomi's number and she picked on the second ring.