Theme: Home Call 📱

HER BABY'S 🤰 SECRET 👼

🍓 SERIE EIGHTEEN 🍓
Story by: Authoress Ademide

              Arike's POV

Being happy for Busayomi was an understatement not after what she went through in the hands of her ex boyfriend. That doucheface wasn't ready to have a forever with her. He just wanted a bedmate even though Busayomi was deeply in love with him.

"It feels good to see you happy like this. You deserve it." I smiled.

"Thank you." She nodded.

"It's plenty..The CEO's wife." I teased her.

"That's me o!" She laughed.

"So very soon you'll join Lagos CEO wives group." I teased her again.

"Which kain yeye group? Abegi!abegi! I want a private wedding not this elaborate one you watch on TV."

"So have you discussed it with him?"

"No we haven't discussed yet but I am sure Paul will only do what I want."she responded.

"Awwwnnnnn! I go love o!" We laughed before my face turned serious.

"So you won't visit us this year because of Mr Paul."

"I am sorry. But you know that I have to meet his parents. We are going to his hometown to celebrate Christmas and New Year."

"So where would you be staying?" I asked.

"At the house he built there now." She answered.

"Just be prepared to meet his family."

"His whole family! Omo! I am nervous o! But seriously I wish you were here so you'll go with me." She said.

I laughed. "I am serious o so you can defend me if any matter arises."

"Madam you are safe as long as Mr Paul is there with you." I replied.

"I hope so too. You know how scary those Igbo elders can be and being that I am not from their tribe again."

"Abegi! You have watch Nollywood too much!" We laughed. "Mr Paul must have planned something before deciding to take you home to meet his people."

"Babe! I am scared jare! What if they don't like me?"

"You worry too much." A masculine voice sounded over the phone.

"Oh baby...I'm just saying-" Mr Paul showed his face on the screen.

"Hi Arike," he greeted but I laughed because he hasn't mastered how to call my name properly. But believe me when I say he calls his wife's name better.

"Good morning,and congratulations."

"Thank you. And help me thank her for saying yes too."

"Please let me have my phone." Busayomi's face appeared again.

"See Arike,talk to your sister. She's working herself too much about meeting my family. I wasn't even nervous the day I went to see her parents."

"My parents are nice plus they have always wanted and waited for me to bring a man home." She said

"My parents are nice too and they want me to bring someone home too." He added.