She is getting married 💍

HER BABY'S 🤰 SECRET 👼

🍓 SERIE SEVENTEEN 🍓

Arike's POV

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Seems like my little princess still needs to get some sleep." Uncle Badejo carried sleeping Iteoluwa from the couch and swirled her around to keep her awake.

"Grandpa! Grand...pa!" She giggled.

"Wake up! Wake up! It's time for school!" He tickled her.

She laughed.

I handed some of the kids backpacks to them as I call the names on each tag.

"She didn't sleep early!" Uncle Badejo glared at me.

I went to him. "Yes dad..she didn't get enough rest."

"Why?"

"She was up talking to her godmother and won't let me have a chat with her." I explained.

"Is that true princess?"

"Yes Grandpa...big mommy promise to..to..to buy me a big teddy bear!" She clapped her hands in excitement.

"Oh! That's so sweet! But you have lots of teddy bears princess."

She nodded. "Zoe wants a sibling too."

We laughed. Iteoluwa did a great job at naming all her toys. So a pink teddy named Zoe was the last one her grandpa bought for her.

"Okay...Zoe is gonna get a sibling...definitely. But it's now time to go to school."

"Don't you think it's better for her to stay back and rest?" Aunty Sade asked as she tried to carry Iteoluwa but he refused.

These old people will never stop fighting over who would carry my child. I have to deal with them each day.

"You have her now but I am going to feed her today." He handed her Iteoluwa to have a good bargain with his wife.

"That's not a deal." She winked.

"Really? I think it's better for princess to decided who she wants to feed -"

I laughed. "Please it's time to go to school." I don't want to stand them arguing or neither putting my child in a situation to choose.

The last Iteoluwa was made to choose who would feed her she ended up crying because none of her grandparents wanted to agree to her terms.

"Let's go princess." Uncle Badejo matched out of the house singing along with other kids to the school bus.

"Bye..bye grandma." She waved

"Such a lovely girl.." Aunty Sade said with a sweet smile.

I don't need to tell you how much they both love their grandchild.

"Arike,are you heading out too?"

"No,I won't be going anywhere today." I replied.

"Okay..then you can help me with some work in the store." We started back into the house.

"Okay,no problem ma."

"I need to bring out the Christmas tree and some other decorations," Aunty Sade said.

I breathed in and out heavily. "Christmas is here."

"And the children wants to see Santa."

"Who is going to be our Santa this year?" I asked.