Chapter Eighteen

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]

18
•••

The King and Queen insisted they stay home tonight, but Jennie felt that an appearance from the Royal Majesties would ease the minds of the people who worried for the Princess' health. With no fail of constant pampering and attempts at persuasion to change their daughter's mind, they said goodbye to attend the opening ceremony to the newest, and biggest, fabric factory in Marcadia.

In the meantime, you and Jennie had another comfortable dinner in bed.

"This is the tastiest squid kimchi I have ever had." your mouth waters as you chew on the last piece- you hoped for it to last forever. The exquisite salad, the juicy and tender meat, the spicy noodles, the three kinds of kimchi— it was everything you love on a plate!

"I see you've enjoyed very much" Jennie chuckles, wiping the corner of your mouth with a napkin.

A tint of red heats your cheeks.

Maybe not everything you love has been savaged by your tongue tonight.

"Sorry, love" you just couldn't help but drool at the food they prepared. "Your bread and mash look much yummier than what we had served you in the South."

"Don't be sorry," she says smiling, "I intend to feed you all your favorite foods for as long as I can."

You look down at her plate, and she still has some leftovers, "You're not done, are you?" you ask.

She shrugs her shoulders and purses her lips, "I'm not too hungry really"

"Are you okay?" you put a hand on her forehead because perhaps she has a fever.

"I'm fine, Rosie" she takes that hand and kisses it, but you're still quite worried.

"Are you in pain?" because perhaps its the incision.

"Just a little but—"

"How bad is it?" You sit upright on the bed, ready to dash down and call for help.

"It's not bad at all, just a little sting—"

Perhaps its from the sex, "Oh my god, Jennie, I'm sorry" you should have just let her rest— should have put the sexual desires to rest because otherwise, she wouldn't be in pain at all "I shouldn't have— I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"Rosie"

"Goodness how stupid of me" you palm your face, guilt washing over you- you were leaning on her— squirming against her for god's sake. You should call a doctor—