Chapter Twenty Three

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]

All of it. From beginning to end. With a variety of sorts that you might want to skip.

 With a variety of sorts that you might want to skip

Unless you're into that...

23
•••

Stumbling on your feet, teeth sinking on your lips- the cold marbled bathroom floors rock shivers down your spine- mind a mile a minute in the quick escalation of burning passion- burning need for Jennie.

Her hands glide on your body, taking your clothes apart as you fumble to do the same to hers- you pull away from the breathless kiss "Baby wait" you're so needy and horny and already moaning as Jennie gropes you everywhere but you don't trust yourself to submit to uncensored pleasure. You don't think you could keep it down your throat so your royal guard won't be able to listen to your screams for Jennie- he is to be on his night shift by the door any minute now, "Suho might hear us"

Jennie kicks off her panties with a devilish smirk, "Not if the water's running" and she's so quick to push you in the shower- turn on the hot water to tint the glass doors with steam with no time to spare.

"Jennie your scar—" you push her to the wall and away from the water.

"Stop worrying" she kisses you hard, silencing you to just feel her- all of her.

You can't deny her.

You press yourself against her naked body and you moan in the heat. You put your hands on the wall, caging her as you dominate those full, swollen lips you could never get enough of.

Jennie lets out a low moan and it vibrates inside you, shooting down to hanker at the strong persistent throbs of your core- almost making you growl of hunger for more of Jennie- all of her, indeed.

You hook a hand under her thigh and lift it to your waist, pressing into her even further "God- Rosie" she leans her head back, wraps her arms around you and closes her eyes to let go in your feathered kisses. Down her jaw, to her nape, to her shoulder. "Fuck" she whimpers when you slide your knee to her warm, dripping folds. You've barely done the deed and she's already taken by the sheer pleasure of your touch.

You love seeing Jennie like this.

Just so vulnerable, and so desperate for you to fuck her.

"Baby" she opens her eyes but struggles to keep her heavy lids up as you run your hand over her thigh, your other palming her breast, "Oh Rosie please" she hooks her leg on yours to pull you closer.