(xv) icha icha

short time-skip

back in the office of the hokage, all the jonin leaders had gathered.

"what about you, kakashi?", lord hokage asked

"uchiha sasuke, uzumaki naruto, harano sakura", he paused, "i recommend them to take the chunin exam"

kurenai, along with asuma also gave similar recommendations for their respective teams. so did guy.

y/n, who was at the meeting, was pretty surprised. 1st year genins hadn't been recommended to take the chunin exam since her time.

the meeting concluded and everyone walked out.

"what do you think?", kakashi asked her, putting an elbow on her shoulder as they walked.

"i can't believe sasuke's gonna be a chunin", she replied

"well you know that the exam is not that easy right?"

"it wasn't that tough either", she said, recalling her own exam

"it's tough for normal shinobi, who haven't become chunin at the age of FIVE and EIGHT", asuma said, joining them

"i'll have you know my little brother is no normal shinobi", she replied, smirking

"neither is naruto for that matter", kakashi added

"what about that sakura girl?", asuma asked

"she's....eh, she's smart and could probably do much more if it wasn't for her sasuke obsession", y/n said distastefully.

"not a fan huh", asuma chuckled

"it wouldn't be ethical of me to talk ill of my student now, would it?", she said, putting her hands behind her head as she walked

"let's hope they do well", kakashi sighed

"well, i have a mission to get to. so i'll be seeing y'all in a month. hopefully the chunin exam goes well.", y/n said

"who's in your team?", kakashi asked

"it'll just be me and two other jonin. i'll be back before the final stage. look after sasuke for me", she replied, beginning to leave when she remembered something.

"before i forget", she went back to kakashi, slipping a hand into his jonin vest and taking a copy of icha icha paradise from it before he could protest, "im taking this"

"HEY NO y/n!"

"just to keep me company", she playfully winked before leaving

"what is going on between y'all?", asuma raised an eyebrow

"when i know, i'll tell you", he sighed again at the troublesome uchiha, who was blissfully unaware of the effect she had on him.
---------------------------

warning: kinda steamy

"y/n..", the deep voice of the copy ninja made the uchiha turn around.

she couldn't quite point out where they were. it sort of looked like his place. the lighting was dim, but she could vaguely make out the distinct figure of her former teacher. kakashi came closer to her, taking off his jonin vest.

"yes kakashi-sensei?", she purred into his ear.

he pushed her up against a wall and took off his mask, pulling her into a kiss, apparently not caring that she couldn't see his face.

he deepened the kiss, pulling her closer to him as she felt something grind against her.

oh.

his lips shifted to her neck as her hands tugged slightly on his silver hair.

"ka-ka-shi", she held in a moan as one of his hands trailed down, reaching in between her legs. his other hand ran up her side, making her shiver as he sucked on her neck-

y/n woke up with a start to find herself in the woods, realising it was a dream. she rubbed her eyes, closing the icha icha book that she'd fallen asleep reading.

"what the fuck just happened", she muttered, relieved that her teammates weren't awake. her thoughts ran wild as she recalled the dream.

"what would it be like to actually kiss him? not to mention he does have really big feet lmao. GET A GRIP Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

she tried to go back to sleep but couldn't.
"might as well keep an eye out", she thought, sitting on a nearby tree and quietly picking up from where she'd left off in the book she was reading.

---------------------------
things have escalated finally oOooOoooO