(xxv) mine

y/n wanted to go after him. desperately. he had to know how she felt. after her legs regained some kind of sensation she pulled herself together to chase after him.

kakashi fled from the lane they were in, not knowing what to think. he ran all the way to his house, trying to get his mind off of her.

"wow i really fucked up by telling her huh. great she hates me now", he thought, taking out an icha icha book in an attempt to cheer himself up. he couldn't deny that telling her took a weight off his shoulders but at the same time, he couldn't help but wonder if she hated him now.

meanwhile y/n ran haywire, her IQ suddenly dropping to zero as she looked around the village without checking the most obvious place kakashi was bound to be. his own fucking house.

she got there eventually, almost not believing what feelings do to the brain as she walked into kakashi's house slowly, cautiously.

she saw him sitting on his bed cross legged, head buried in a book as usual. he had taken off his jonin vest and headband, and was wearing a black sleeveless shirt which extended to form his mask. his hair fell over his face, hiding his dull expression.

"kakashi", she said slowly, making him put down the book he was reading and look at her expectantly.

she walked towards him, unsure of what she was doing herself as she climbed on the bed. she shifted his book away from him and seated herself close enough to him till they were just centimetres apart.

"y/n...", he whispered for no reason

she brought a hand to his face, caressing his cheek, tracing the scar across his eye with her thumb. god, she'd wanted to do that for the longest time.

"you have a bad habit of running away from me", she whispered

"y/n-"

"please just let me get this out, kakashi"

he closed his eyes, leaning into her touch and letting out a deep breath.

"do you think", she began, her other hand shifting to the edge of his mask, "that it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen"

he wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her closer till she was sitting in his lap.

"because", y/n continued, pushing some of his hair out of his face, "when i look at you, i don't think there's anything.... more possible"

she pulled his mask down slowly. and he wasn't about to stop her. for a minute she just stared at him, taking in his features. she'd dreamed of what he would look like, but.

there was no word to describe his face except.

flawless.

"so this is why he covers his face up. cause if he didn't everyone would die of how hot he is. ah i get it now. he's actually protecting the village. how noble."

she pressed her forehead to his as his hands remained around her waist tightly, "i fell for you just as hard, kakashi hatake"

he sighed in relief, his lips forming a smile as he realised what she'd just said. "oh my god i wanna kiss her"

"you did?", he asked, raising an eyebrow

"i've wanted to do this forever now", y/n said, wrapping her arms around his neck

"do what?"

she replied by crashing her lips into his, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. he kissed back, holding her hips tightly.

it was a hungry kiss, aggressive, desperate, one that probably made you forget about all your problems.

they pulled away finally, trying to catch their breath.

"wow", kakashi breathed

"yeah", she replied, smirking just a little

"you're mine", he whispered, kissing her again

"i am"

---------------------------
i kinda wanted them to get together later in the story but i ran out of patience so🤷🏻‍♀️

now that the fluff is over, let there be smut