(xlviii) hokage gossip sesh

y/n hurried to the location itachi had told her of. another one of orochimaru's hideouts. it was amazing how she possessed incredible affection for two of the sannin and such deep hatred for the third.

reaching the cave, she walked down stairs into a room from which chakra could be sensed and conversation could be heard. it was a miracle no one sensed her walk in.

"if you really want answers", orochimaru said

"i do", sasuke affirmed

"okay then", he replied, taking a mask and summoning four people back from the dead.

but the thing is, they were hardly people. more accurately put, each and every one of these people was a legend. a god even.

"who better to ask", orochimaru said, "than the all-knowing"

with that, four souls entered the bodies of regular white zetsu. the four previous hokage had assembled.

y/n gasped. a rather audible gasp.

"you can come out now, nee-chan", sasuke said firmly. he'd sensed her chakra when she entered the cave but hadn't said a word.

"hey sasuke", y/n walked into the room to see her estranged little brother for the first time in what seemed like forever.

"you bastard orochimaru! you figured out how to undo the reaper death seal?", hiruzen said angrily. but orochimaru was paying no attention to him.

"ah yes, the famous uchiha girl. we finally meet.", orochimaru said in his usual weird voice

"i'll deal with you later", she said, turning to sasuke, "what the fuck were you thinking, bringing this fucktard back to life?"

"well he was the only one who could stop the edo tensei", sasuke said, frankly a little scared to see her so angry.

y/n suddenly became conscious of the number of legendary shinobi in the room.

"lords first and second", hiruzen nodded in acknowledgement

"sarutobi", they waved

"wait who are you?", hashirama asked lord fourth

minato turned around to show his cloak that had his title embroidered on it.

"oh the fourth you say?", he laughed, "so the village has remained stable"

"uh lords hokage", y/n made everyone turn in her direction, "i hate to interrupt the reunion but we're literally in the middle of a war that uchiha madara has declared on all of us."

"so much for stability huh", tobirama said

"madara", hashirama sighed, "conflict, no matter what the era"

"who are you?", tobirama asked the two uchihas

"i'm uchiha y/n. and this is my little brother uchiha sasuke"

"tch", sasuke said, even though he couldn't deny that he was a little relieved to know that y/n still considered him her brother.

"uchiha huh", tobirama growled. he held up a finger, causing incredible chakra to flow out of him.

"tobirama! stop", his brother yelled, also holding up a finger. a similar aura formed around him too.

to both of their surprise, y/n smirked, also releasing a similar kind of chakra and utterly shocking the two. they both calmed down.

"that's some power you have", hashirama said, visibly impressed

"that's not important right now", she said as calmly as possible, "we need to stop madara"