𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

Rebekah and Delilah were now in New Orleans. It was the one place Rebekah avoided bringing Delilah because she didn't want any of her family members seeing her. It was quite dark out and Rebekah was driving to where she would meet her brother, Klaus, to get the baby.

"I'm excited. I've never looked after a baby before." Delilah said.

"Me either. You were easy to look after. I'm surprised." Rebekah said.

"I'm such an angel. Honestly, I could be this baby's role model." Delilah joked. "She's going to love me."

"We'll see about that." Rebekah said as she pulled up when she saw a car in front. "Stay here."

"Why can't I meet your brother?" Delilah pouted.

"Because my brother is psychotic, paranoid and unstable. Trust me, you're better off not knowing him." Rebekah said before getting out of the car. Delilah saw Rebekah walking over to someone but she couldn't see so well because it was so dark so she decided to listen in on the conversation.

"Hello, sister." Klaus said.

"She looks like her mother." Rebekah said as she looked down at the baby in Klaus' arms. "Maybe there is a God after all."

"Well, she has a hint of the devil in her eyes. That's all me." Klaus said. Delilah chuckled under her breath. Rebekah always did call her brother the devil. "You'll need a witch you can trust to cast a cloaking spell."

"I'll get one." Rebekah said.

"No-one can ever find her." Klaus said.

"I know what to do, Nik." Rebekah said. "Perhaps we'll get a white fence. I think that would be lovely."

"This city would have seen you dead but I will have it your home and every soul who wishes you harm will be struck down." Klaus said to his daughter, making Delilah's heart melt. He didn't seem as bad as Rebekah said. "Just as sure as my blood runs in your veins, you will return to me."

Klaus then kissed the baby and handed her to Rebekah. Delilah couldn't wait to see her. She must've been beautiful.

"In spite of our differences, Rebekah, there is no one I would trust more with my daughter's life." Klaus said. "Be happy."

"She will be happy, Nik. I promise." Rebekah said. "What's her name?"

"Hope. Her name is Hope." Klaus said. Delilah smiled. It was a beautiful name. "Did you really come alone?"