𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It had been a few hours and Klaus, Delilah, Hayley and Hope were still in the car. It was quite late at night and Hayley and Hope were asleep at the back of the car. Delilah was in the passenger seat, her head resting on the window as she looked outside. Klaus had his hand on her thigh as he drove with Delilah's hand resting on top of his.

"Wow, a shooting star. I better make a wish." Delilah said in her head to herself when she saw a shooting star in the night sky. "I wish that Niklaus and I stay together for all of eternity. I wish to marry him and have a family with him. I wish to stay happy with him."

"I hope I'll be able to fulfil those wishes, love." Delilah heard in her head, making her abruptly lift her head from the window.

"Am I going totally insane or did I just hear Klaus' voice in my head?" She asked herself in her head.

"No, you really did hear my voice." She heard, making her look at Klaus who was smirking as he kept his eyes on the road. "Looks like Freya was right in saying we could talk to each other with our minds. Fascinating, isn't it?"

"It's creepy...but kinda cool at the same time. Let's just stay talking like this so we don't wake Hope and Hayley." Delilah said.

"So, you want to marry me, heh?" Klaus asked with a smirk on his face. He could see himself marrying Delilah. Although they had only just confessed their feelings, there was no need to rush. They had eternity to figure that out.

"Shut up." Delilah said, slapping Klaus' arm before playing with his hand. "I didn't know you would hear me. Besides, there's no need to rush. By the way, I'm starting to love this whole 'talking in each other's mind' thing. There are just times when I don't feel like talking to anyone. Just wanna be an anti-social bitch."

"Are you being an anti social bitch to me?" Klaus asked.

"Pretty much." Delilah shrugged.

"You should go to sleep, my love. You look exhausted." Klaus said.

"But then you'd be awake by yourself." Delilah said.

"It's okay. I can entertain myself by going through your mind." He said, making Delilah gasp.

"You wouldn't." She said.

"Don't worry. Go to sleep. Dream about marrying me." Klaus teased as he felt a small smile growing on his face as Delilah blushed.

"I hate you." Delilah said.

"I love you too." Klaus said, making Delilah smile and lean over to him, kissing his cheek before resting her head on the window and falling asleep.