𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"God, I am starving." Delilah said, picking up a grape from the dining table. Klaus had invited Freya for dinner to hear what she had to say.

"Hey, save it for later." Klaus said. Delilah smirked and put the grape in her mouth before shooting him an innocent smile, making him smile and shake his head.

"I'm glad you decided to hear Freya out." Delilah said.

"If she has information about Dahlia, she could be useful. Still doesn't mean I trust her." Klaus said.

"None of us do but she said she's more than willing to earn it." Delilah said, grabbing another grape and holding it up to Klaus' mouth. "Go on then. I didn't poison it."

Klaus smiled and rolled his eyes before letting Delilah put the grape in his mouth. He got used to the little moments he had with Delilah. They both had. They both enjoyed it and used it as an excuse to explore their complicated feelings for each other which seemed to be getting deeper as the days went by.

"Promise me that you'll behave." Delilah said, wrapping her arms around his neck, not even realising it until she had done it. Klaus didn't mind though. He rather enjoyed it. "This is your older sister we're talking about."

"I'll try my best, love." Klaus smiled.

"I do hate to interrupt." They heard, making them turn around and see Elijah walk in and take his coat off. Delilah quickly pulled her arms away, hiding the blush on her face.

"There you are, finally." Klaus said.

"I was delayed." Elijah said.

"Our guest of honour will be here shortly." Klaus said.

"Strange, the house is conspicuously absent of our lupine guests." Elijah said. "I do hope it wasn't on my account."

"Klaus sent Hayley and Jackson off to spend the day with the wolves to test their new abilities." Delilah said.

"Leaving me and Lilah to deal with the family business." Klaus said.

"Honestly, I find it entertaining. Your lives should be tv shows. Oh my god, a reality show. I'd definitely be an avid viewer." Delilah joked, making the brothers smile in amusement. "Keeping up with the Mikaelsons? No, we'd probably get copyrighted. What about, The Originals? Simple but effective."

"It does sound rather interesting." Elijah said.

"Are you suggesting we could profit off of having a few people filming our lives?" Klaus asked.