𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was a little while later and Klaus was now with Elijah and Delilah in the dining room. Everyone was sitting in silence whilst Delilah was using a wet cloth to wipe the blood from the side of Klaus' face. Freya walked inside, not looking happy as Klaus poured some of his blood into a glass as he had bitten Elijah during their fight.

"May I ask what happened?" Freya asked.

"We had a little chat about the past." Klaus said.

"Clearly more than a chat." Delilah said.

"I politely informed Niklaus that I'm not his enemy and though they entered the city under the guise of peace, Tristan and Lucien in truth are allied against us, a fact that required a little bit of gentle persuasion." Elijah said.

"And so I reminded our brother who angered them in the first place." Klaus said.

"And after this civil discourse, what understanding did you come to?" Freya asked.

"That we expose and destroy our first sired." Elijah said.

"Couldn't agree with you more, Elijah." Delilah said.

"You see, gentlemen know when it's time to call a truce and turn our fury in a more pertinent direction." Klaus said before clinking glasses with Elijah and drinking the blood from it.

♡♡♡♡

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Nice drawings." Delilah said as she walked into a room with Elijah and Freya, Elijah holding some drawings.

"Oh, they're not mine." Elijah said.

"You seem annoyed." Freya said.

"It's Aurora. Her influence frightens me and yet, our hideously deluded brother seems to believe that she might be the key to ending this wretched prophecy." Elijah said.