𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Elijah, finally. Where have you been?" Delilah asked him as he walked into the compound.

"I had some...issues I needed to take care of." Elijah said.

"Have you spoken to Niklaus?" She asked.

"Briefly...before I put him to sleep with a dagger. Words were exchanged." He said, making her eyes widen in shock.

"Wait, you did what?" Delilah asked. "The..the dagger worked?"

"Indeed, it did. I'm sure you understand why I cannot tell you where his body is." Elijah said.

"No, Elijah. Niklaus didn't kill Aiden. He just took the blame because of some insane dictator edict about making people fear him." Delilah said.

Elijah stood there, clearly shocked. He wasn't expecting that. "Nevertheless, had I left Niklaus standing, the very army protecting Hope would have revolted." He said.

"But you can't just leave him like that while his daughter's in danger." Delilah said.

"Delilah, I hate to break it to you but your feelings for him are clouding your judgement." Elijah said.

"What? No, they're not. He's fighting to protect his daughter, Elijah. He's trying to help."

"Right now, he's helping us from the safety of his coffin." Elijah said.

"How long are you gonna leave him like that? Five years? Ten? A lifetime?" Delilah asked.

"Until Hope is safe." Elijah said. "I need you to do me a favour. Call Cami. The sooner Hope is safe, the sooner you'll get my brother back."

♡♡♡♡

Elijah arrived at the bar with Cami and Delilah, where they met Vincent and Rebekah.

"What's that?" Rebekah asked, seeing the box in Elijah's hand.

"Dark objects because apparently, I'm a dispensary." Cami said.

"Cami, you know we wouldn't have called you if it wasn't absolutely necessary. I can't lose Niklaus." Delilah said, making her smile.

"Young love is powerful. You two would be cute." Cami said.

"Wait, what?" Rebekah asked. "What is she talking about? Lilah, what are you saying?"

"She means I love him as a friend, right Camille? I've always told you how much he pisses me off, isn't that right?" Delilah asked.