𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was later on in the day and Delilah arrived at Hayley's room, seeing her go through her closet.

"Hey, Hayley. Just came by to say Rebekah won't be able to make it to the wedding." Delilah said.

"Aw, why not?" Hayley asked.

"Kol has a bit of a life and death matter he needs help dealing with." Delilah said.

"Is there anything I could do?" Hayley asked.

"It's more witch business and less of a vampire or hybrid thing." Delilah smiled, making her chuckle. "Besides, you have more than enough to deal with. On that note, I brought you a little something."

Delilah walked inside with a beautiful white dress, making Hayley's eyes widen in shock and awe. "Now, it is white which won't fool anyone, but you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots." Delilah said, handing Hayley the dress.

"Oh my god, Lilah. Thank you so much." Hayley said, looking at the dress before heading to the mirror and looking at it. "It's beautiful."

"When you've lived with Rebekah for over sixty years, you gain an obsession for wedding dresses. Rebekah dragged me into the whole wedding world and the beauty of the dresses, and I got hooked." Delilah shrugged. "Of course, the dress never made it down the aisle."

"Well, it's not too late. You have your whole life to get married." Hayley said. "I mean, you do seem to have a thing with Klaus, of all people."

"What? No, we don't have a thing." Delilah said, looking down to hide her blush. She didn't know why but every time she heard his name or thought about him, her face would heat up.

"I saw the way he was looking at you, Lilah. I think there's something there. Now, I know Klaus well and I've never seen him with anyone the way he is with you. I've never seen him look at anyone like that, with so much love and adoration. I think there's potential between the two of you." Hayley said, making Delilah smile.

"Even if there was, Rebekah told me not to get close to Klaus like that. She said he would only hurt me, and I can't betray Rebekah." Delilah said.

"She could be right but Klaus...he wouldn't hurt the people he cares the most about. Sure, he can be an annoying ass but once he falls for someone, he falls pretty deeply, so deep that he could never betray or hurt them." Hayley said.

"I guess whatever fate has in store for me, it will present itself but for now, this is your day. You're gonna look like a queen." Delilah said, making Hayley smile.