𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"You know, maybe it's fair that you and I pay for what was done to Davina." Kol said as Freya tried to wipe the sweat from him.

"No. Davina didn't want revenge, okay?" Freya said.

"Just put me out of my misery! Kol exclaimed. "At least put me to bloody sleep!"

"Sleep." Delilah said to herself. "Sleep. Freya, put them to sleep. Maybe it'll stop the infection from spreading. Meanwhile, we can look for the cure."

"You might be on to something." Freya said before looking through her spells.

"Marcel wants Niklaus to go back to the compound to stand for a trial. It's not a trial. It's suicide." Elijah said. "Klaus, take Hayley, Hope and Delilah and get the hell out of the city."

"No." Hayley said. "We won't leave here."

"No! Davina! Please!" Kol shouted out. He was hallucinating.

"There may be a way to save them." Freya said as Elijah and Hayley checked on Kol.

"Then I will move the world to make it so." Klaus said.

"I need time." Freya said.

"You think I should stand trial before that death-dealing mob?" Klaus asked.

"Well, that's the easy part. In order to save your family, you need to come out of that trial alive." Freya said.

"Let me come with you." Delilah said. "It's way too dangerous."

"No, I think not." Klaus said. "Besides, I'm the one they want."

"I can't let you-"

"Delilah, listen to me. Once I go, there will be a good chance I may not come back. I don't want them hurting you. I will never forgive myself if Marcel hurt you."

"But he can't hurt me. Even if he bit me, nothing would happen."

"He knows you're on our side. He will do anything to hurt me. That includes hurting you. I have to go alone." Klaus said as tears built in Delilah's eyes. Delilah would've continued arguing with him if not for the special circumstance she was in.

"I will always stand with you, no matter what anyone else says." Delilah said as she took his hands in hers. "I love you so much, more than you'll ever know."

"I love you too, to the moon and back." He said before kissing her. This kiss held so many different emotions. There was a good chance Klaus may not come out of this trial alive and Delilah needed him alive. She didn't care if she was immortal. If Klaus died, she would die.

"I don't wanna let you go." Delilah said as a tear ran down her face.

"I'll be back, I promise." He said, wiping her tears before hugging her tight. They pulled away and Klaus kissed her forehead before turning away to leave.

"We love you." Delilah whispered as she watched him walk out the door.

♡♡♡♡

Klaus had left and Delilah watched as Freya wrote all the names down of the Mikaelson siblings. She had decided to carry out Delilah's idea of putting everyone to sleep.

"No, don't hurt her!" Kol cried out as Delilah held him down.

"Freya, it's getting worse." Hayley said.

"Kol, calm down. Davina's gone. She's gone." Delilah said. "She's at peace now, it's okay."

Kol then grabbed Delilah by her neck, making her gasp before she used all her strength to make Kol let go. Then Elijah sped in to help, holding Kol down.

"Brother, calm yourself." Elijah said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Thanks." Delilah said. "How is your arm holding up?"

"It's getting worse. I can feel it." Elijah sighed.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I could help you. I really do." Delilah said.

"You pulled Marcel off me before he could do any major damage. You have nothing to be sorry for. In fact, I must be the one apologising. I suspected you of betraying us when you did nothing but support us and-"

"No, I get where it all came from. I understand. There's no need to be sorry." Delilah said. "You know I love you."

"I love you too." Elijah smiled before Delilah began screaming in pain, holding onto her stomach as she fell to the ground.

"Delilah! What's wrong?" Hayley asked.

"AARRGGHH!! Something's wrong. Something's wrong." Delilah gasped out. "They're hurting Nik. They're hurting him!"

She screamed out in pain again as Hayley held onto her tightly, trying to make her feel better. "Where is the pain coming from?" Hayley asked.

"My....my gut." Delilah breathed out.

"They used the dagger on him. He did it. They're not gonna kill him." Elijah said before Hayley's phone rang.

"Rebekah? What happened? Is it over?" Hayley asked.

"Nik found a way to stay alive." Rebekah said. "Our plan worked."

"Yeah, poor Delilah can feel his pain." Hayley said as Delilah clutched her gut.

"Now it's up to you and Lilah. Make his sacrifice count." Rebekah said.

"He's not coming back, is he?" Delilah asked, dread laced in her voice. No-one saying anything gave her an answer, making her burst into tears. "No!" She cried as Freya hugged her tight.

"We'll come for you soon." Hayley said to Rebekah. "It'll be okay, Lilah. I promise you."

"Do the spell, Freya." Delilah said quietly.

"Rebekah's dagger. It has her blood." Freya said, Hayley handing her the dagger.

Freya than began chanting and soon enough, the siblings fell asleep. Hayley looked at Delilah and hugged her tight as she stayed clutching her stomach.

"We're gonna get them back, Delilah. I promise you." Hayley said when they pulled away.

"Hayley, I need to tell you something." Delilah said, her tone quiet.

"Anything." Hayley said.

"I'm pregnant."