𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Delilah sat on a bench by the streets, sobbing as the image of Klaus and Aurora replayed over and over in her mind. She felt as if her heart had crumbled away into dust. She thought Klaus loved her. She really thought that. Maybe she kept him waiting too long. Maybe she should've kissed him, solidifying their soulmate connection. Maybe then, none of this would've happened.

"Delilah, what happened?" Freya asked when she found her.

"Klaus...slept with Aurora." Delilah said.

"What?! Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Freya said, hugging her tight. "It doesn't make sense though. I can sense your connection has somehow gotten stronger."

"What do you mean?" Delilah asked as she pulled away.

"Have you both kissed yet?" Freya asked, making Delilah shake her head. "Fascinating."

"What's going on?" Delilah asked, wiping her tears.

"Klaus slept with Aurora and yet, your connection to him has grown stronger. The only thing that would explain that is if..."

"If what? What, Freya?" Delilah asked.

"Is if he was thinking of you." Freya said, making Delilah look at her in shock.

"What?" She asked, not knowing what to think.

"There's no other possible explanation. He must have been thinking of you when he was with Aurora." Freya said.

"You really think so?"

"I really do. If he wasn't, your connection wouldn't be growing." Freya said. "I could talk to you more about it but Klaus called and said Aurora has hidden Rebekah's body somewhere and we need to find it."

"What? Is she okay?" Delilah asked.

"Aurora claims she came here to protect Rebekah so she hid her so nobody would kill her."

"Bitch. Let's find Rebekah."

♡♡♡♡

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

Delilah and Freya went to the bell tower where they were met by Hayley, Marcel and Elijah.

"So, where is Klaus?" Hayley asked.

"When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead." Freya said.

"He sure did." Delilah muttered to herself as Elijah made a cut in his wrist and allowed his blood to be poured into a bowl.