𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Delilah was sat in her room in the Mikaelson compound, reading one of the many books she enjoyed. She was interrupted however when she heard a knock on the door, looking over and seeing Klaus standing by the doorframe.

"Hey, Niklaus. Is everything okay?" Delilah asked, putting her book down.

"I came here to ask you that. I know a lot has been happening and I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Klaus said as he walked in and sat beside her on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She said with a smile.

"I know Kol hit a nerve yesterday. You know, with that whole, you're not the only person that has lost people." He said, making her sigh. "Is there something going on?"

Delilah looked up at Klaus and could see he was being genuine and sincere. No-one knew anything about her past except for Rebekah but for some strange reason, Delilah felt like she could tell him. That she could trust him. She felt like he would understand everything she had been through. After all, his family were always fighting against each other. Delilah took a deep breath and stuck her hand out.

"Give me your hand. I'll show you." She said. Klaus nodded and placed his hand in her, immediately feeling her squeezing it tight as they both closed their eyes.

Klaus opened his eyes and found himself in a small living room. It seemed like he was in a cosy house. He looked out of the window and noticed it was dark outside. He then turned around when he heard shouting and looked to see a man and woman walk angrily into the living room.

"How could you, Frank?! How could you?!" The woman cried out as tears ran down her face.

"It didn't mean anything, Rosalina! It was a stupid one-night stand. I promise you; I love only you." Frank said.

"Lies! All you ever do is lie! All those late nights, now it all makes sense!" Rosalina shouted. "You were out there, cheating on me like a man-whore!"

Klaus' eyes left the couple when he noticed someone sitting on the staircase. It was a little girl. She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Klaus knew this must have been a young Delilah. The two people in the living room had to have been her parents. Delilah was crying as she watched her parents fight and the sight broke Klaus' heart.

"Don't you dare call me that, Rose! I can fix this! Give me a chance to fix this!" Frank said.

"No, I've had enough. Delilah and I deserve better than this! I've made my decision. I want a divorce and I'm taking Delilah to live with me." Rosalina said, making Frank's eyes widen in shock.