𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was the next day when Delilah woke up from a rather disruptive sleep. She couldn't sleep last night. She had a feeling that something was still coming. She felt like this story was not yet over. She went to talk to Freya about it when she noticed Kol walk inside too as Freya was setting up a spell.

"Freya, what's going on?" Delilah asked.

"Something isn't right." Freya said.

"Well, you said you put the prophecy to rest." Kol said. "So, what's the worry?"

"I didn't sleep last night. I had this feeling of dread." Freya said.

"Oh my god, me too." Delilah said. "There's something wrong."

"I don't know if it's my own guilt or maybe my intuition telling me something's coming. Now that Delilah feels the same, there's definitely something wrong." Freya said.

"And what's this? Your early warning system?" Kol asked.

"This map is spelled to trace Niklaus' enemies." Freya said. "Let's just hope Delilah and I are being paranoid."

Freya began chanting and Kol and Delilah watched in shock as blood droplets moved towards New Orleans on the map.

"I guess we weren't being paranoid when there is a hoard of killers out to get you." Delilah said.

♡♡♡♡

After hearing what had happened, that Klaus' sires were coming, everyone was preparing for a fight. They knew this would be big and would need to put in all their strength and energy for this fight.

"Freya's tracking your former sirelings now." Kol said to Klaus who had just walked inside. "So, it won't be long which works for me. I could use a good fight."

"So could I." Delilah said before she and Kol fist bumped.

"Well, we do have an advantage. No vampire may enter this stronghold so long as the deed remains in Freya's name." Elijah said. "And even if there is a chance they do enter, we have Delilah and her venomous bite."

"I don't want you to feel like we're using you, love." Klaus said to Delilah. "After everything that Marcel said."

"No, I'm here to help you all. I can be your secret little weapon. Sounds cool and mysterious." Delilah joked. "But seriously, I have all this power and strength now as well as this venomous bite. This can all be put to use. You aren't using me. I'm simply contributing and playing my part. I will not let anyone kill you, I promise you."