𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"It'll work." Rebekah said. Everyone was now inside except for Hayley who was feeding Hope outside. "She'll be distracted during the spell. She'll be vulnerable."

"No, if we kill her, she body jumps." Klaus said. Everyone was talking about Esther and how to ruin her plans of making the Mikaelson siblings mortal. Delilah simply stood and watched as the siblings discussed what to do about their mother.

"Then stop her from jumping." Rebekah said.

"If I knew how to bloody stop her from jumping, don't you think I would've happily murdered her ages ago?" Klaus asked.

"Well, ages ago, you didn't have a harvest girl or a Mikaelson witch. Kol knows all of her tricks." Rebekah said.

"Are you both insane?" Elijah asked.

"Hardly, Elijah. It was your idea." Rebekah said. "You were the one that said she needed a win and if we get this right, then we'll have one."

"And if we get this wrong, you're no longer in your own body." Elijah said.

"Would that be the worst thing? You were ready to do it yourself." Rebekah said.

"It was a foolish moment. One that you sagely dissuaded me from." Elijah said.

"Hopefully we get lucky and stop the spell before I jump." Rebekah said.

"And if we're not, you get what you've always wanted." Klaus said. "That's what you're saying, aren't you? You're willing to lose."

"I'm willing to risk losing, yes." Rebekah said.

"I can't be here." Delilah said before leaving the room and going into the back yard. She couldn't imagine living her life without Rebekah in it. If Rebekah was to be human, she would eventually die, leaving Delilah all alone. Rebekah was Delilah's only family. She couldn't lose her. Delilah sighed and wiped a tear she didn't even realise was falling.

"Lilah." She heard, making her quickly wipe her tears as someone came and sat next to her, that someone being Klaus. Delilah put a fake smile on her face as she turned to look at him.

"Hey, so do you guys have a plan?" She asked.

"We do but you don't seem very happy. Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything's great." She said, trying to hold back her hurt.

"I know you're lying. I can hear your heartbeat." Klaus said, making Delilah sigh. "What's wrong?"